• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Glue for RRS legs ?

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    What glue is best to use ?

C2FF1F87-881E-43C1-BB5D-BFECAC5672DA.jpeg

0E9C3EC9-4AE3-4884-8490-BFB4A07D72F0.jpeg

On a positive note gaffer tape seems great

DDBA2D48-A411-47FB-ADEF-9EA6FF65CBCF.jpeg

DELO MONOPOX

The name of the world's strongest adhesive is DELO MONOPOX. This is a modified version of the high-temperature-resistant DELO MONOPOX HT2860. This epoxy resin forms a very dense network during heat curing.
    if it worked for them it could work for you

PM me immediately, include your email and address, I’ll create and send you a paid shipping label. That’s a warranty issue that shouldn’t happen ever.
    MPH, dude, buddy, brah, he prolly looked at it wrong. Almost every warranty specifically excludes his Social Security Number as a term and condition. I’ve seen him fuck up a steel billet. He’s the Pablo Picasso of breakin’ shit. It’s like a fucking superpower.

Does he still have that Bag 'O Dicks Duct Tape that I sent him ? :unsure:

Damned ingrate won't even publicly show the T-Shirt I sent him. I hope he freezes his ass off and the wheels fall off his Isuzu. In a blizzard.........:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    It identifies as “obscure shitbox”

5H1T80X for plates if he wasn’t such a, you know…

• Haha
    Reactions: Threadcutter308