• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gmansportingarms.com review.... legit or bullsh*t?

russkim04

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2019
Seems like they have best prices on the projectiles i want to buy.... anyone care to chime in please? Thank you

Getting ready to pull the trigger myself. Worst case scenario, I need to get a new card. Since it’s been stolen 3 times in the last 12 months, including twice in 10 days, I’ve gotten used to having to call customer service. You only live once, I’m gonna roll the dice.

ETA: It says on the site that orders over $400 receive free shipping, excluding ammo. I personally do not consider projectiles/bullets to be ammo. I guess they do. Economy shipping was $145. Guess I shoulda listened to Kadams1563 when he had some big shipping quote. I’ll be a nope as well. Back to the old saying, if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
Moments before I opened this thread some hours ago, I saw that 124gr Blazer Brass 9mm had come back in stock at RSR. This guy's price is $2.08 cheaper. When I saw that I thought... Mmmm, even if he is legit, there's got to be a catch.

Address shows up as a residential suburban home.

Just went to order some ammo from them for a really great price. Shipping was $61 for 80 rounds of ammo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a joke!!!