• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms GMR-15 Price drop! (Offers and Trades added)

tna9001

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2017
Asheville NC
Hey guys, I bought this rifle from JP last December, it’s the GMR-15-PSC-17 with a billet receiver set and side charger. I shot one match with it and it’s got around 500 rounds through it. The thing is a laser with high-quality JHP ammo, the picture is 5 rounds at 50 yards.

When I bought this rifle I was in a rush and JP didn’t have the configuration I was looking for ready but they did have this one which was blemished, as you can see from the picture the machining on the muzzle break got messed up, it didn’t bother me plus JP gave me a small discount. I’ve ended up going another direction so I don’t need this one anymore, I’ve priced it to reflect the blemish and the discount I received from JP. This rifle from JP (without the blemish) is $2,692, the first $1950 $1900 gets it, shipping included in the CONUS.

The handgrip I've got on it is the BCM Gunfighter Mod 3 and the buttstock is some Magpul thing if you want the grip and stock from the build sheet I can put those on instead.

The RMO and rear sight aren't included.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0417 (1).jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TriggerReed357
That is the exact color scheme with everything I did with my SCR-11. Sold it a couple months ago for way lower than I wanted :(