• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go Army, Beat Navy!

keysersoze

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2009
Central Florida, USA
I can't be the only one watching right now.

17-7 Navy leads. 7:20 left in the 2nd Quarter.

Who are you rooting for and why? If you have served, are serving or will serve in any branch, thank you!

One Team, One Fight!

Re: Go Army, Beat Navy!

Not watching but rooting for Navy. I guess since we are a "Dept Of" I am defaulting.

I'm rooting for Navy. It's my Alma Mater. Pretty sure we are going to make it 9 in a row. However, props to Army for getting to a bowl. I remember the games in Philly when we were bowl bound and Army had not won all season. This is way more entertaining.

Josh

Navy.. I use to coach there and my wife is a 90' grad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boom2336</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not watching but rooting for Navy. I guess since we are a "Dept Of" I am defaulting. </div></div>

Ditto here..17-31 <span style="font-weight: bold">NAVY</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boom2336</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not watching but rooting for Navy. I guess since we are a "Dept Of" I am defaulting. </div></div>

But your more Army then Navy! Even though you are a part of "that" Dept.. You are still ground pounders at heart, DICK's aka Dedicated Infantry Combat Killer's
laugh.gif