• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go Spurs Go!

It is great to win a championship that people were actually watching. They had a tough road to get there. Now the big question is if Timmy is coming back. It sounds like Pop will be coming back. This team was phenomenal. Just phenomenal.

I'm a Laker fan to the death. But year after year the Spurs earn my respect with their dedication to the sport and good sportsmanship. I really like the Spurs and I'm happy for San Antonio! Congrats Spurs and Spurs fans!

Yes, they put their foot down on the gas and never let up until they crossed the finish line. Never once taking their eye off the prize.

Kudu's to San Antonio and the Spurs organization.

I have to go to work in a few minutes and am glad I don't have in drive in the heart of the city!

Congrats to the Spurs! It was satisfying to see a team with real character not beat, but destroy the Miami Heat.