• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go to shipping service

Chasingpro

Captain
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
Texas
So every time I ship something anymore they want to know exactly what’s in the box. I’ve shipped several parts and every time ups thinks it could be attached to a gun they turn me away. I’ve even had a range card turned away because it had “range book” on it. Which in their eyes makes it a gun.

Never had any problem with Oops, though they do insist you take firearms and munitions to a regional facility not a local store.

Are you going to the same outlet? Time to change?

lol the customer center where you are supposed to ship guns from literally tells me that ups doesn’t ship guns. I’m like then why do you keep sending them to my ffl?

Tools, parts, sporting goods are all true...and none of their fucking business if it's not hazardous or illegal.

I am sending out a stock tomorrow in a baby wipes box lol. I’m going to tell them it’s sporting goods I guess