• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go Woke Go Broke

equilibrium

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 11, 2018
It was fun while it lasted. Cant wait to be banned and thread locked.

1st amendment no longer applies here ask armyjerry.

Pretty simple in my humble opinion.

Frank's house, Franks rules. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

Yup, support the 2nd but not the first because it affects the midgets pocket book. Bahhhhhhhhhh....

I bet you also believe Bidens the president so his rules for all. How sheepish of you.

Feelings and all are more important than speaking facts.

Low testicular fortitude.

This is a private business venture. The reality of the situation is that no one (other than the owner) has ever been guaranteed First Amendment rights here. If the owner or any of his Proxies (The Mods) choose to ban someone, they are clearly within their right to do so.

Jerry was given a choice of either "modifying his ways" (cleaning up his posts) or leaving. Ultimately, he chose to leave. I liked Jerry and I was sad to see him choose the latter. But he did so freely, knowing full well what he was doing. I'm neither defending anyone nor am I criticizing anyone else. We all have our choices to make.

Last edited:
This is a private business venture. The reality of the situation is that no one (other than the owner) has ever been guaranteed First Amendment rights here. If the owner or any of his Proxies (The Mods) choose to ban someone, they are clearly within their rights to do so.

Clearly a business venture. Pick and selectively choose what parts of the god given rights of man and Americans citizens are ok.

Sounds like the first amendment is not applicable or appreciation of our founding fathers wishes is applicant here.

You are giving facebook and twitter talking points.

1639887485903.jpeg

Clearly a business venture. Pick and selectively choose what parts of the god given rights of man and Americans citizens are ok.

Sounds like the first amendment is not applicable or appreciation of our founding fathers wishes is applicant here.

You are giving facebook and twitter talking points.
No, you are letting your emotions get the better of logic. I'm stating fact.

Look, I'm not thrilled with it either. I'd like to be able to agree with you, but I cannot, based upon the facts.

And no, I'm not "giving facebook and twitter talking points". I have never been, nor will I ever be a memeber of either facebook or twitter. I detest both of them. Think about it. How do they get away with the rampant censorship on their sites ? It's because they are not the government. In that regard, the Hide is no different. The Hide has the same right to censor users that both facebook and twitter have. The Hide is under no legal obligation to provide or defend any of your rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. Again, PRIVATE business venture, as opposed to the government.

Last edited:

Look, I'm not thrilled with it either. I'd like to be able to agree with you, but I cannot, based upon the facts.

And no, I'm not "giving facebook and twitter talking points". I have never been, nor will I ever be a memeber of either facebook or twitter. I detest both of them. Think about it. How do they get away with the rampant censorship on their sites ? It's because they are not the government. In that regard, the Hide is no different. The Hide has the same right to censor users that both facebook and twitter have.

So you are admitting SH is based on the same principles as FB and TWTR albeit different perspectives.

Same fucking coin.

If a guest in your house called you wife a whore, would you chalk it up to free speech, or would you kick them out (or worse)?

You dont know what respect is which applies to differentiations of option.

So you are admitting SH is based on the same principles as FB and TWTR albeit different perspectives.

Same fucking coin.
Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you just a fucking idiot?

This site is a target for all those that hate the membership and what we stand for. It (the site) literally has been under attack for over a year.
This is intended to be a place to discuss long range precision shooting. We should all appreciate the fact that Lowlight allows us to talk about
many, many things that are not centered about precision shooting. This is part of how the man makes a living and if he does not want us talking about certain things that could cause him grief, he has that right.
In fact, if he didn't, and the site got shut down, the same people bitching about his rules, would be bitching about the fact that he did nothing and allowed the site to get shut down.

And as always, if we don't like the rules, we don't have to be here.

No. I do. But it's my house and if my guest acts like a child or I don't like what they have to say, it's right back out the door with them. I do not need them or whatever bullshit they bring with them.

You dont like what they say so you shut them up. How communist of you.

And no, I'm not "giving facebook and twitter talking points". I have never been, nor will I ever be a memeber of either facebook or twitter. I detest both of them. Think about it. How do they get away with the rampant censorship on their sites ? It's because they are not the government. In that regard, the Hide is no different. The Hide has the same right to censor users that both facebook and twitter have. The Hide is under no legal obligation to provide or defend any of your rights as guaranteed by the Constitution. Again, PRIVATE business venture, as opposed to the government.
As said above, Frank's House, Frank's rules. Period.

There are some subjects best just left the fuck alone, or at least approach them form a reasonable stand point.

Thy this (to the OP):

I think Israel is an illegal Nation State, run by thugs, and violates the commands of their own Holy book. (My opinion)

I hate Jews, all Jews are bad. (Some random bullshit)...and I didnt see what Bender wrote, just an example.

Whether right or wrong, one is a reasonably expressed opinion, the other clearly anti semitic.

One will fly, the other deserves some time in the ban closet.

But the OP dont give a damn, he's clearly above it all. Being above it all he can disseminate the gospel for all.

Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you just a fucking idiot?

This site is a target for all those that hate the membership and what we stand for. It (the site) literally has been under attack for over a year.
This is intended to be a place to discuss long range precision shooting. We should all appreciate the fact that Lowlight allows us to talk about
many, many things that are not centered about precision shooting. This is part of how the man makes a living and if he does not want us talking about certain things that could cause him grief, he has that right.
In fact, if he didn't, and the site got shut down, the same people bitching about his rules, would be bitching about the fact that he did nothing and allowed the site to get shut down.

And as always, if we don't like the rules, we don't have to be here.

Either the site allows it or not. They allow it, well what is n order or not. Dont be obtuse.

Put it this way, I bet all of you were like “muh job” and daddy told you what to do. You are all why we are where we are.

Jokers.

No, not at all. The only commonality is;

A; All are Private, non-governmental entities.
B; All are Public social media platforms.

The last idea that I would ever attempt to float is that there is any "commonality" in "principles" between f/b, twitter and the Hide. That's ludicrous. It's also the reason that I frequent this site and do not/will never frequent the other two sites.

Please stop trying to represent my thoughts and twist my words. I have simply stated a basic fact. I have explained it and you are not grasping it, because you choose not to. Your choice does not in any way alter the validity of the facts.

No, not at all. The only commonality is;

A; All are Private, non-governmental entities.
B; All are Public social media platforms.

The last idea that I would ever attempt to float is that there is any "commonality" in "principles" between f/b, twitter and the Hide. That's ludicrous. It's also the reason that I frequent this site and do not/will never frequent the other two sites.

Please stop trying to represent my thoughts and twist my words. I have simply stated a basic fact. I have explained it and you are not grasping it, because you choose not to. Your choice does not in any way alter the validity of the facts.

Black and white is hard. You rely on the grey area which is why you only apply the constitution where it benefits you.

Put it this way, I bet all of you were like “muh job” and daddy told you what to do. You are all why we are where we are.

Jokers.
Ive met a number of Hide members and been to a few of their homes.

You would lose your shirt and everything else you own.

Then there's virtue signaling little me who never pissed in a pot he owned.

If you dont like it here, do everyone a favor, and leave. Barf.com awaits your presence.

Reactions: quietmike
Love it's the guy bitching that's made 145 posts since 2018.

The first amendment protects your speech from the Government not individuals, that's why you can tell antifa to stfu. People can shout you down and shut you up.

This is the saddest attempted forum suicide I've ever seen.

I believe his main point that he is trying to make is that it’s hard to profess to be a proponent of defending the Constitution, while also being selective of its application, even if you are within your rights to do so. Albeit it, he isn’t doing it in the best of ways. It’s akin to those professing to being supporters of the 2A who have major resources but not doing a damn thing with those resources to protect what you claim to support. With that said, there are many here resisting they just might not be doing it openly nor how lots of people on the interwebs fantasize about. Want to resist? Start reclaiming your community for starters. The enemy didn’t do this overnight, they have been planning and implementing for decades. The so called resistance won’t be a flashpoint of fix either.

"Black and white is hard. You rely on the grey area which is why you only apply the constitution where it benefits you".

There is no gray area. I’m not “applying the Constitution where it benefits me”, I’m simply stating fact. To which, you are doing everything you can to ignore.

I’m tapping out. I’ve seen this same dumpster fire/train wreck of a “conversation” too many times in the past to want to waste any more time here.

Last edited: