• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Gobble gobble

Re: Gobble gobble

Good going. Now I is hungry, and i just ate. JK, just pullin your chain. Did ya take out the slake on the turkey??

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotts556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good going. Now I is hungry, and i just ate. JK, just pullin your chain. Did ya take out the slake on the turkey??

Scott </div></div>

Slake, man I had to look that word up..
I did'nt shoot this one. It was the day before the season. I was just scouting a few spots. I got a different one the next day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not with a rifle, I hope.

I too was out on opening day, birds everywhere. </div></div>

Rifle? So what if I did? There's nothing wrong with turkey hunting with a 338...

Wish I had one.
grin.gif

Where were you hunting? The birds were quite active the first weekend for myself as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bang</div></div>

Boom

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntinaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bang</div></div>

Boom </div></div>

Dinner