• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOBSMACKED! 21 TRILLION missing from the US government! Woosh right out from under our noses - Patriot Catherine Austin Fitts

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    ABSOLUTELY THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL COUP IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD - AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT.

I've been watching/listening to one Catherine Austin Fitts lately... Might be one of the most important videos I've ever watched... Talk about a steel knuckled punch reality wake up call. So.. I thought I'd share it here. Have you heard about this? Am I just getting the news late?

I swear the woman must be Mensa at least when it comes to understanding the big money financials and follow-the-money smarts.

She talks about how the government is now completely controlled by Private Corps. As shockingly how the little known FASAB-56 just turned the dept of treasury into a 24 fucking 7 pump n dump money flow for corporations. She talks even more, quite worryingly, we've no longer a government based on any Consitution but rather we ARE NOW A FASCIST government.

You want something to scare the b'jesus out of you... well here you go. Better than any horror film ever made. And it's ALLL truth.
    God help us... and most of America has zero clue.... most of them like "Say did you see Kim K.'s new line of clothing?"

While she is always optimistic... I say We are in for a world of hurt.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Last edited:
    Reactions: QuickNDirty
    The money is gone because we elected politicians who used it to buy votes and line their pockets. One sentence tells you all you need to know. No need to watch some video.

I don't agree with that totally dismissive mindset... yeah.. maybe that was part of it. But what's right around the corner is the government telling you want you can own --or even IF you can own. You'd best be worried. You'd better start understanding everything you can about this --and talk about it.

It can.. and will --effect every last liberty. All brought to you by -- You guessed it. The Deep State...

Last edited:
    When did we exchange the backing up of the U.S. Dollar with gold for a fictional GDP? The time line for the explosion of the debt runs parallel to the outsourcing of our manufacturing.

Reactions: diverdon
    Good video.. but Fast Forward to today and everything that videos talks about is coming --WILL COME - to fruition now, in large part precisely because of FASAB 56 and the funding behind our eyes --100% subverting the Consitution.

Want to know WHY the bloody KAVANAUGH debacle happened? It was because at that VERY TIME THEY SNUCK FASAB 56 through Congress! All eyes were riveted on Kavanagh while nearly every Congress person helped ram this through.

PURE SMOKE AND MIRRORS - and epic diabolically genius planned deflection!

Last edited:
    The Ponzi scheme has been going on for decades and will continue on as long as the sheep don't do anything about it.
    Meanwhile we the sheeple keep paying into it while they live the life of Riley

Last edited:
    How many of you keep enough cash on hand to survive should there be an attack on the financial system?

Please refrain from telling me about money being worth nothing. Stop applying past circumstances to today’s state of affairs. We live in a completely credit based society. How many people have $1,000 on hand? What if the ATMs and credit card machines fail?

Cash for the first time will actually be worth considerably more than prior since few will have it. Barter only goes so far

A financial catastrophe is the most likely one that we will face

Last edited:
    How many of you keep enough cash on hand to survive should there be an attack on the financial system?

Please refrain from telling me about money being worth nothing. Stop applying past circumstances to today’s state of affairs. We live in a complete credit based society. How many people have $1,000 on hand? What if the ATMs and credit card machines fail?

Cash for the first time will actually be worth considerably more than prior since few will have it. Barter only goes so far

A financial catastrophe is the most likely one that we will face

There are a whole bunch of poor people in Greece and Cyprus that can wholeheartedly agree with you on that.
    They have a bit of first hand experience of how it goes when the Global Elites turn off the ATMs to force them to do as they are told like it or not....

When did we exchange the backing up of the U.S. Dollar with gold for a fictional GDP? The time line for the explosion of the debt runs parallel to the outsourcing of our manufacturing.
    1972 - Richard Millhouse Nixon. I remember it happening, I just didn't comprehend what it meant except I could then own gold. At least that's what I remember.

ABSOLUTELY THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL COUP IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD - AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT.

I've been watching/listening to one Catherine Austin Fitts lately... Might be one of the most important videos I've ever watched... Talk about a steel knuckled punch reality wake up call. So.. I thought I'd share it here. Have you heard about this? Am I just getting the news late?

I swear the woman must be Mensa at least when it comes to understanding the big money financials and follow-the-money smarts.

She talks about how the government is now completely controlled by Private Corps. As shockingly how the little known FASAB-56 just turned the dept of treasury into a 24 fucking 7 pump n dump money flow for corporations. She talks even more, quite worryingly, we've no longer a government based on any Consitution but rather we ARE NOW A FASCIST government.

You want something to scare the b'jesus out of you... well here you go. Better than any horror film ever made. And it's ALLL truth.
    God help us... and most of America has zero clue.... most of them like "Say did you see Kim K.'s new line of clothing?"

While she is always optimistic... I say We are in for a world of hurt.

Part 1:

Part 2:

She is a looker.......

1972 - Richard Millhouse Nixon. I remember it happening, I just didn't comprehend what it meant except I could then own gold. At least that's what I remember.

Roosevelt actually took the gold.

Nixon only took away the fantasy our money was backed by gold.

Well those videos are disheartening. So basically our political system and big banks and corporations are in it together to line their pockets with unimaginable wealth at the expense of world suffering like we can not even imagine. Heck of a deal.

Why pay taxes when our money is used against us to bribe, payoff, and distort markets to our own peril. Even if you aren’t a player in the game you will suffer. Why vote in federal elections since that is used against us. Hell even on the local level, the officials have to play ball or money goes elsewhere.

Where can I find out which politicians voted for and which voted against FASAB-56?

Last edited:
    Anyone recall when Rumsfeld told us on Sept 10, 2001 that $2.3 trillion went missing? Funny how that got burried in the news cycle. Usually they drop bombshells on a Friday so it loses its legs over the weekend- not on a Monday afternoon where it would have all week to get picked to pieces. Curious.

Anyone recall when Rumsfeld told us on Sept 10, 2001 that $2.3 trillion went missing? Funny how that got burried in the news cycle. Usually they drop bombshells on a Friday so it loses its legs over the weekend- not on a Monday afternoon where it would have all week to get picked to pieces. Curious.

ya, the current prez takes a big steamy pile of news dump every Friday afternoon.

But ya, Corps and Bank own the politicians first, and therefore the citizens.
    THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL EVERYONE VOTES DARK MONEY OUT OF THE POLITICAL SYSTEM,
    that is how they buy politicians.

Yes.. actually Christiine Fitts comments on that exactly comment by Rumsfeld.. (mybe not in this video as I recall but in another) essentially THAT was the start, when she discovers the money going down the rabbit hole. Fast forward 19 trill lately... And that the figure shes KNOWS for certian.. it's likey a lot more than that.