• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos God bless are troops

Re: God bless are troops

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THAT IS AWESOME....... </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susfu Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure alot of you have probably seen this, but i got it in a e-mail today and thought it was too good not to post . </div></div>

1+. God bless our troops and <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">their families </span></span>for all the sacrifice and hardship they must endure so that we all can have our freedom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Susfu Sr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure alot of you have probably seen this, but i got it in a e-mail today and thought it was too good not to post . </div></div>

1+. God bless our troops and <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">their families </span></span>for all the sacrifice and hardship they must endure so that we all can have our freedom. </div></div>

Amen ! I've always taken it as our troops not only are a family, but also come from one, so its always all inclusive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STRICK9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the reason we do what we do. </div></div>call me a pussy but thats the reason i couldnt go

This serves as a reminder to me of the sacrifices the brave men and women of our military are making for the rest of us. I just want to say thank you to all.