• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

God Bless Our Texas Governor

Rlandry

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2019
Greg Abbot is in the local news, but you won't hear this on the lamestream media.
Abbott is going to push a bill through the next legislative session, along with the help of the Lt. Governor and the Speaker of the House, that will remove the Austin Police Dept from the control of our anti-public safety city council and make it a satelitte agency of the Dept of Public Safety. The State will control all aspects of operation, including officer quotas and protectibe equipment purchases and the imcompetent asshole in the City Council will sut back and watch the checks being written from the city budget. In case you have not seen it, the city cut $150M from the APD budget. We are a city of over a million, and we are 400 officers short of what is actually needed. Our City Council maggots have repeatedly underfunded the police.
Maybe this concept will move to other Liberal controlled cities, since the Libturds have no regard for the safety of our citizens.

Greg Abbott is a cunt. This is the same governor that forced a mask mandate. Same cunt required out-of-state quarantine.

Wrong. 90% of what Ive seen Greg Abbot do is good stuff. A champion of gun rights.

If you want a cunt of a Governor, take ours, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northturd.

Abbot isn't perfect, but what politician is?

6cd81ea4ed07eb56d6cf4250d06d612b.jpg

- and I'll bet none of you guys have hair that awesome. I sure as hell don't!

There are certainly worse than Abbott...nope not forgiven, not forgotten. Yep, policing powers in the hands of state bureaucrats ...not a good move!

Reactions: whiskeytower
City of Austin and the City Council are corrupt, like New York and Chicago. Try and get a building permit. If you don't have an 'account' with them, that is, money in an account they can use as their slush fund, your design and building permit may or may not be reviewed and approved in a timely fashion.

Born there but try not and do business there if I can avoid it. If I do take on a project in Austin, I tack on $10k on the bid to cover the cost of hiring a firm to get my permits processed, something I used to be able to do in person in one afternoon.

The place sucks.

Last edited:
Wrong. 90% of what Ive seen Greg Abbot do is good stuff. A champion of gun rights.

If you want a cunt of a Governor, take ours, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northturd.
I'm absolutely correct. Abbott's decision has cost thousands of jobs. People have lost their livelihood, their businesses. While Texas is better than other states he still fucked up our economy.

And yes, your Governor is a cunt, just a bigger one

City of Austin and the City Council are corrupt, like New York and Chicago. Try and get a building permit. If you don't have an 'account' with them, that is, money in an account they can use as their slush fund, your design and building permit may or may not be reviewed and approved in a timely fashion.

Born there but try not and do business there if I can avoid it. If I do take on a project in Austin, I tack on $10k on the bid to cover the cost of hiring a firm to get my permits processed, something I used to be able to do in person in one afternoon.

The place sucks.
Preach on brother preach, Ask me how i know please.

Holcomb in Indiana is just as much of a cunt. These people, from senators to governors to local fire chiefs, are elected and paid to be leaders. They are not leading, they are following whatever Washington and the media tells them to do. They all need to go.

The swamp needs additional draining, or we need to leave the swamp. I agree some defunding needs to be done, but the police is the last place to start. We have known this for a long time now...

Holcomb in Indiana is just as much of a cunt. These people, from senators to governors to local fire chiefs, are elected and paid to be leaders. They are not leading, they are following whatever Washington and the media tells them to do. They all need to go.

The swamp needs additional draining, or we need to leave the swamp. I agree some defunding needs to be done, but the police is the last place to start. We have known this for a long time now...

I think its more like an abscess than a swamp. You can drain a swamp and move on. An abscess just keeps spewing foul smelling puss until its cleaned with a disinfectant and treated with an antibiotic to kill the infection once and for all.

Cutaneous abscess on the foot post packing (front view)

Reactions: Lesch
Austin is a liberal shithole. My wife and I drove down there yesterday to pick up some things at a certain retailer that we don't have any neaarer to us in Bell Co. I could not believe the number and size of some of the "homeless" camps especially under freeway bridges and the like. Looked just like LA and Seattle last times I was there. San Antonio is just as bad.
Back to Abbott. I don't agree with some of his moves but at least he's trying to hold the line against the libs.

Reactions: Lesch
Abbot or as i like to refer to him "Wheelz the Holy Avenger" is full of shit. He scoots left every time he is pushed. He has failed to bring down the property tax issues, he has pussyfooted around on Constitutional Carry. Texas Constitution has a pandemic clause in it, Abbot ignored it and just did whatever the fuck he wanted. LT gov pushes red flag laws and Wheelz agreed. He is better than a lot of political animals but not by much.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Austin is a liberal shithole. My wife and I drove down there yesterday to pick up some things at a certain retailer that we don't have any neaarer to us in Bell Co. I could not believe the number and size of some of the "homeless" camps especially under freeway bridges and the like. Looked just like LA and Seattle last times I was there. San Antonio is just as bad.
Back to Abbott. I don't agree with some of his moves but at least he's trying to hold the line against the libs.
austin is a liberal shithole. The people voting the cancer in have brought from other liberal shitholes they made and have fled. Between the lib and illegals.......Texas is doomed.

Hi,

LOLOLOL Abbot is an idiot.
The USA Chamber of Commerce was willing to coordinate and setup an International Defense Manufacturing Zone near Houston and he not only advised the Texas Economic Development Corporation to reduce no taxes but said any company coming into the IDMZ would need to be subject to DPS Inspections at his leisure.
Like DPS has any jurisdiction whatsoever on importation and exportation of defense equipment.
That "clause" was purely to show his "power" by having State Officials enter a secured compound and inspect companies with no warrants.
It cost me about 40k to relocate my business from Texas when he took that stance.

This Consolidation of Powers proves he is not out for the citizen....he is all for increasing the size of his power wand.

Sincerely,
Theis

If Abbot made Theis have to move out of Texas, then it's time for him to lose the next primary, so long as we have anybody else as a good strong candidate to replace him with.

I've also been rather unhappy about his killing the Texas economy and handing Amazon and Walmart a great duopoly while destroying small businesses.
And WTH did he have against hair salons?

Maybe that hairdresser would want to run for Governor instead of the legislature?

I don't even know him *but* if he's a Politician?

He's a cunt. And if he's a multi millionaire Politician who got that way from being a Politician? They don't make words foul enough for that. Fuck them all - America needs a change of oil.

VooDoo

Abbot or as i like to refer to him "Wheelz the Holy Avenger" is full of shit. He scoots left every time he is pushed. He has failed to bring down the property tax issues, he has pussyfooted around on Constitutional Carry. Texas Constitution has a pandemic clause in it, Abbot ignored it and just did whatever the fuck he wanted. LT gov pushes red flag laws and Wheelz agreed. He is better than a lot of political animals but not by much.
Austin's queer mayor, Steve Adler, did a planned, premeditated NWO hit on Austin. First, he went to Seattle and Portland, on taxpayer's dime, to study 'how best to deal with the homeless situation' and then he comes back to Austin and Austin City Council lifted the ban on homeless camping, encouraging homeless to come to Austin.

We didn't have those San Francisco homeless camps under the bridge until he did that. Meanwhile, his fagpad is high up in the W Hotel overlooking that newly transplanted squalor he created.

Last edited:
Hi,

LOLOLOL Abbot is an idiot.
The USA Chamber of Commerce was willing to coordinate and setup an International Defense Manufacturing Zone near Houston and he not only advised the Texas Economic Development Corporation to reduce no taxes but said any company coming into the IDMZ would need to be subject to DPS Inspections at his leisure.
Like DPS has any jurisdiction whatsoever on importation and exportation of defense equipment.
That "clause" was purely to show his "power" by having State Officials enter a secured compound and inspect companies with no warrants.
It cost me about 40k to relocate my business from Texas when he took that stance.

This Consolidation of Powers proves he is not out for the citizen....he is all for increasing the size of his power wand.

Sincerely,
Theis

Wow @THEIS that is a game changer. Did you have any support from others in Texas (there are some here with real weight that would likely support this endeavor)?

Yep this doesn't sound good at all. This is a grab at power that they don't have. Putting policing powers in the hands of the Dept of Public Safety. Giving another alphabet agency more power. That is stupid. Abolish the Dept of Public Safety.

That last time I was down on the border, the Texas Department of Public Safety was the only thing I saw holding back a tidal wave of illegal aliens. I think I'll keep the TDPS.

and up here in WA we had DUMB and DUMBER .... cant wait to retire and GTFO

That last time I was down on the border, the Texas Department of Public Safety was the only thing I saw holding back a tidal wave of illegal aliens. I think I'll keep the TDPS.

No one is holding back the tidal wave of illegal immigrants. Not just that, its not the states job to guard foreign borders. So we have another agency in the mix because the one that is supposed to do it, doesn't. And that is how we get more useless government positions to increase the tax burden, and the future burden of paying their pensions.

^^^^^^ This.... The "Border Patrol" have checkpoints 60 fucking miles from the border. They also "Patrol the river" actually just ride up and down pretending to be Spec Ops. Also have basically deer blinds they sleep in most of the night. Border Patrol 3rd party Blimps with cameras which in turn allows them to fuck off under shade trees . Another fun fact, they 3rd party folks to change the gotdamn batteries in the sensors in the brush. There is enough of them to fucking hold hands along the Rio Grande. TDPS on the border didn't do much to "hold the illegals back" for the most part was smoke and mirrors for money generation......

Reactions: Kwe1982
TDPS on the border didn't do much to "hold the illegals back" for the most part was smoke and mirrors for money generation......

I saw way more TDPS and TDPS checkpoints than I saw fed ICE or INS agents. This includes in the air and on the river. I'm also a GA pilot, and every time I went into a rural airport close to the border that I thought was uncontrolled, it was the TDPS or local county sheriff that quickly came out of nowhere to check me out. The feds were almost non-existent.

Well thats all great and wonderful, but TDPS cannot enforce immigration, they can CALL border patrol or whatever alphabet agency you wanna talk about but, they cannot process wetbacks nor should they we already have several other agencies funded with our tax dollars. As far as I know we still have a shit ton working in rotation in STX and can you guess who pays for the housing for them and per diem? I think we are getting a little off topic here, the state has no business taking over local police. Because as stated earlier, the obvious next step is federalize all police.......

Last edited: