• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

God Bless the USA

Had to post another one so I looked up "The Angry American" - low and behold Toby Keith just re-released this song with new video TODAY.
We need to ignite this spirit back, but realize the sucker punch came from within. Hang in there, Toby.

It will be fine, the tree may just be coming due for a watering, and I’m damn sure not losing to a bunch of millennials with cell phones or a country that still hasn’t figured out chop sticks suck. God bless our country and especially those who signed their own death warrant to create it.

This weekend, it seemed appropriate to post this again.

Smoke and prayers for our country.

No youre not.

maxresdefault.jpg

It saddens me everyday to see the direction our Country is headed in, but I pray for us everyday and believe it will get better. That's the only way I know to keep the sadness from turning into anger.

Raise a glass and toast our forefathers and ancestors that sacrificed in the confidence of our prosperity and freedom! Spend time with family and remember them together. Teach the kids why we believe how we believe and share it with others at the appropriate times. Cheers brothers, we still live in the greatest country in the world to me. (respect to our allies for feeling the same about theirs). Happy Independence day!

It saddens me everyday to see the direction our Country is headed in, but I pray for us everyday and believe it will get better. That's the only way I know to keep the sadness from turning into anger.
The only slight chance this country has is if the republicans get a super majority and turn Briben and Ho into lame ducks.
If the democraps cheat the vote and that doesn't happen, make sure your will is up to date.

Reactions: Slash0311
If you step back and look at the recent events in the Supreme Court, especially Roe, God truly has given us a blessing. Keep the faith patriots. And keep crying out to the almighty.