• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s God help us...

Re: God help us...

My thoughts exactly. At least he says he's researching some of this stuff, and I hope he's got somebody lined up to go with him the first time out.

hey we all started somewhere, a lot of people who grow up in cities dont understand the basics of outdoor life/shooting.

At least he knows to ask the questions rather than BS his way through like and idiot, and is honestly trying to learn.

I can understand being excited about your first gun and wanting to learn everything you can. It's also important to take a breath every once in a while.

It's good to see more people getting involved in shooting and it seems as though he's getting pretty good advice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's good to see more people getting involved in shooting </div></div>

+1000