• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Goddamit I am really OLD

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I live on a block here in town that my neighbors are 3 OLD Grandmas across the street.
Yesterday as I was out and about doing yard work in my front yard---I noticed a sweet young Lady across the street and to myself I thought,"Damn, that is a fine looking ass and a nice rack too." Hadn't seen her for several years as she is going to a University now.
She saw me and came across the street with a "Hi, Uncle Mike, how are you doing?" I had not seen her for what I thought was a couple of years. probably more now that I think about it.
Turns out it was Jen, that little girl that I put the trainig wheels on her first bike and aired tires, fixed flats etc when she was around 5-8 years old.
She asked, "Where's a bucket?" as that is what I sit on out in front so I told her,"Where they have always been."
She grabbed one and sat down and we shot the shit for about 2 hours. We are going shooting at the range this afternoon.
She has been living with her Father for quite a while and not been here for years so it was a shock to me to see her as a young woman.
I got a hug and promised a range trip for Saturday and low and behold, here she is now so we are going to the range. FM
I will let you know how she did later.

I live on a block here in town that my neighbors are 3 OLD Grandmas across the street.
Yesterday as I was out and about doing yard work in my front yard---I noticed a sweet young Lady across the street and to myself I thought,"Damn, that is a fine looking ass and a nice rack too." Hadn't seen her for several years as she is going to a University now.
She saw me and came across the street with a "Hi, Uncle Mike, how are you doing?" I had not seen her for what I thought was a couple of years. probably more now that I think about it.
Turns out it was Jen, that little girl that I put the trainig wheels on her first bike and aired tires, fixed flats etc when she was around 5-8 years old.
She asked, "Where's a bucket?" as that is what I sit on out in front so I told her,"Where they have always been."
She grabbed one and sat down and we shot the shit for about 2 hours. We are going shooting at the range this afternoon.
She has been living with her Father for quite a while and not been here for years so it was a shock to me to see her as a young woman.
I got a hug and promised a range trip for Saturday and low and behold, here she is now so we are going to the range. FM

Nice !.......(y)(y)(y)

was she wearing Daisy Dukes?, Pics please, or it didn't happen.

As my dear old Pappy used to say:

"A hard dick has no conscience."

You aint that old, nigga.

Cradle robber........:LOL:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 39
At least a couple black and whites of her leaning over to pick up the empty cases?

Reactions: shootist2004
I ain't postin no pichurs for you horn dogs.
She sure is a sweet pretty thing and shoots pretty good too. She has an AR 15 and is good with it but we spent most of the day at the 1000 with my rifles. She took to that real quick and I didn't think to take any pictures, wish I had. Too busy spotting for her.
She is easy on the eyes and made this old fart's day besides being real nice. I doubt anyone on here would turn it down except those light in the loafers.
When we were cleaning up she asked me if I remembered teaching her how to shoot her Red Ryder years ago.
I damn sure do but wasn't distracted by the scenery back then.
She will be back in a couple of weeks to shoot again so I will make it a point to take pictures then. FM

Last edited:
At least a couple black and whites of her leaning over to pick up the empty cases?

with button down shirt tied underboob style, tan abs showing above the unbuttoned daisy dukes, beads of sweat bubbling on top of the melon shaped breasts bursting out the top of of the button down shirt, sun glinting off the shimmering beads.

$100 bills.........keep them coming, there is no such thing as " it can't happen"..............yea, I'm old, but not stupid...............

She sure is a sweet pretty thing and shoots pretty good too. She has an AR 15 and is good with it but we spent most of the day at the 1000 with my rifles. She took to that real quick and I didn't think to take any pictures, wish I had. Too busy spotting for her.
She is easy on the eyes and made this old fart's day besides being real nice. I doubt anyone on here would turn it down except those light in the loafers.
When we were cleaning up she asked me if I remembered teaching her how to shoot her Red Ryder years ago.
She will be back in a couple of weeks to shoot again so I will make it a point to take pictures then. FM

Smart man......But, we're all friends here.......no harm in some pics.......D and the jailer will thank you later. ;):cool:

She just showed up with cookies, not chocolate chip thank God, and a bag of brass from her AR so we will have a cookie and a beer then spend the afternoon on the reloading bench.
Jerry, If she wore a costume such as you describe with the Daisy Dukes etc. she would freeze her ass off. It is cold here. I did notice yesterday that she was nippin a bit as we shot. I ain't blind.
I showed her this thread and it made her blush but she did say Hi to all of you Horn Dogs and told me she ain't posing for any fap pictures.
From the days when she was a tricycle motor til now, she has grown up to be a sweet fine young Lady. In medical school now but the libtards have not corrupted her. We did talk about that for quite some time at the range yesterday. She is under a lot of pressure from her peers but is a straight out shooter at heart and I don't see it changing. She told me the gun control crowd disgusts her and she take a few out to shoot now and then when she can convince them it is fun. She has a few converts. She tells them,"The first one is free." She was a 4-H shooter when here in school so knows about rimfire and shotguns and of course her AR. Learning long range and reloading now and loving it.

"Learning long range and reloading now and loving it. "

Foul Mike, thank you for what you're doing. It ain't really for me to suggest, as I don't have much all 'extra', but if I did I'd be inclined to suggest she be the next recipient of the "extra reloading apparatus drive" that was done here not long ago.

I'm just sayin'.... and anything that is actually supporting this sport in such a positive manner, should not only be rewarded but promoted too!

Thanks for the thought but she doesn't have a place yet that she could set up so she will use mine. I always just happen to have bullets and powder an shit. This was her first go around at reloading but I am sure not the last.
I do have another young shooter I am helping that it would work for though. I will give that some thought. FM

Culpeper, Hell yes, she needs to know what kind of preverts she is likely to encounter. Gave her the giggles.

A shooter and a conservative in a sea of communist insanity, that is a hotness unto itself. Other than knowing and seemingly liking you she seems level headed. Tell her to never marry a man that ever tried on skinny jeans. How did she like your picture above, did it catch your good side?

She just showed up with cookies, not chocolate chip thank God, and a bag of brass from her AR so we will have a cookie and a beer then spend the afternoon on the reloading bench.
Jerry, If she wore a costume such as you describe with the Daisy Dukes etc. she would freeze her ass off. It is cold here. I did notice yesterday that she was nippin a bit as we shot. I ain't blind.
I showed her this thread and it made her blush but she did say Hi to all of you Horn Dogs and told me she ain't posing for any fap pictures.
From the days when she was a tricycle motor til now, she has grown up to be a sweet fine young Lady. In medical school now but the libtards have not corrupted her. We did talk about that for quite some time at the range yesterday. She is under a lot of pressure from her peers but is a straight out shooter at heart and I don't see it changing. She told me the gun control crowd disgusts her and she take a few out to shoot now and then when she can convince them it is fun. She has a few converts. She tells them,"The first one is free." She was a 4-H shooter when here in school so knows about rimfire and shotguns and of course her AR. Learning long range and reloading now and loving it.

He is doing gods work, like john the baptist of militaristic independence and self reliant arts and philosophy.

"Learning long range and reloading now and loving it. "

Foul Mike, thank you for what you're doing. It ain't really for me to suggest, as I don't have much all 'extra', but if I did I'd be inclined to suggest she be the next recipient of the "extra reloading apparatus drive" that was done here not long ago.

I'm just sayin'.... and anything that is actually supporting this sport in such a positive manner, should not only be rewarded but promoted too!

I always just happen to have bullets and powder an shit. This was her first go around at reloading but I am sure not the last.

Yeah, I've got a few like that myself. I let them mooch for awhile as I know the hook will set. Last winter I reloaded 500 243 rounds for a guy...he's 2 rifles deeper now and pooling funds for his own reloading equipment now. Kudos for you.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Jen and I did a bit of planning and Thanks Giving is going to be a great day for us.
She is going to bring some friends from school and show em how it's done!!!
Probably a day or two in between so she can check out her reloads and make more I am sure.

Did or do any of you guys go to Turkey Shoots anymore?
They were a big part of my life years ago over on Blue River and the Troublesome. Put on by the VFD and you knew your money was going to a good place. Shot with rifles but there were other classes such as pistol and much later shotguns. FM

I was heading home to visit my folks. FM is just a couple hours away.
I will bring my camper and some libations.
Not sure how momma is going to react to all the wild hillbillies carrying on though......
I overload her with that myself frequently ?

Bring your camera, evidently the old basterd still thinks he needs gun powder for the flash on his 40 pound camera and slate film plates. He wants to save the powder to entice sorority girls to his house for thanksgiving pillow fights instead of taking pictures of their glistening hotness.

He wants to save the powder to entice sorority girls to his house for thanksgiving pillow fights instead of taking pictures of their glistening hotness.

What ?.......for cannon shots or Jaeger shots ?..........Never mind, a mental picture is beginning to develop that I think I need to extinguish rather rapidly. It probably wouldn't end well. OTOH, could make for an epic thread. I might just stay tuned for a while.....

I need to take a page from FM’s playbook. Last time I asked a bunch of hot coeds if they’d like to come over to handle my meat stick, it didn’t end well. I’m sure it was just all the cameras that put them off!

I need to take a page from FM’s playbook. Last time I asked a bunch of hot coeds if they’d like to come over to handle my meat stick, it didn’t end well. I’m sure it was just all the cameras that put them off!
Kiss and tell has become kiss and post on the internet. :)

Where do you live and how old is she? I might be looking to trade mine in. I ain’t that old yet. Haha.