• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Godless . Netflix production .
    ( Western ) , started streaming couple days ago . Finished it and your going to want to catch this one .
    . 7 Hour Mini Series, . The last 1-Hour:40 min. episode is worth the wait .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMUiRYoc76A
    -

Last edited:
    Just finished the series and enjoyed it although lot of PC BS in it. Costumes are true to the period and some very good performances especially by Jeff Daniels, Jack O'Connell and Scott McNairy. Worked on a ranch in northern NM near where some of it was shot and enjoyed the scenery.

So excellently well drawn out balanced western and ..didn't know Lady Mary from Downton Abbey was this hot :)

Best role I've ever seen Jeff Daniels in. Certainly better than "Dumb & Dumber lol! I'll give him points for being versitle though. Good miniseries & worth the watch. They can't make too many westerns as far as I'm concerned...

Awesome show but was entirely too short. I could have watched 10 seasons of this. When I hear Jeff Daniels I automatically think dumb & dumber, but man. He sure can play the bad guy role pretty well.