• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

God's Army Convoy holds rally in nearby Dripping Springs, TX. on the way to the border.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Although one lady transplant expressed concern the crowd might be 'unpredictable', no businesses, car lots and police stations were burned. No business owners were stomped and beaten to death with skateboards. Zero looting.

It had more of a farmer's market atmosphere with the most volatile things said were by Sarah Palin who called the current government treasaonous and by Ted Nugent who called Pres. Poopy pants an 'evil scum snake.'

Drippin' is a Californian shit magnet and very illegal alien friendly. In the 2016 election, there was a 2 to 1 ratio of Hillary roadside placards to small Trump yard signs.

Last edited:
It will be used by feds as both Abbot and Biden are in cahoots over this border thing according to some fairly reliable sources.
Only thing Biden is in cahoots with is trying to figure how he can stumble across stage to sniff some Dem. sycophant's young daughter's hair.

It's like bring a toy if you're attending. In Democrat's case, bring a daughter for their Moloch.

Last edited:
Although one lady transplant expressed concern the crowd might be 'unpredictable', no businesses, car lots and police stations were burned. No business owners were stomped and beaten to death with skateboards. Zero looting.

It had more of a farmer's market atmosphere with the most volatile things said were by Sarah Palin who called the current government treasaonous and by Ted Nugent who called Pres. Poopy pants an 'evil scum snake.'

Drippin' is a Californian shit magnet and very illegal alien friendly. In the 2016 election, there was a 2 to 1 ratio of Hillary roadside placards to small Trump yard signs.
Dripping Springs - West Austin

Sad, used to be a nice area.

It will at the very least be coopted / infiltrated by / driven by / lied about by the feds

4BBC4B66-BB7B-454A-A0C5-218FFBEDC73D.jpeg
CACEF9AF-727D-4BCE-B888-02F8C16D7185.jpeg
D00DB9F1-FE17-4610-8CD5-EE600195E6F0.png
6D319198-A48E-4EBD-976B-4AD1A519998A.jpeg
BAF3D4E3-8636-4A8B-ABFC-8A612DA2450F.jpeg

It will at the very least be coopted / infiltrated by / driven by / lied about by the feds

View attachment 8339091View attachment 8339092View attachment 8339093View attachment 8339094View attachment 8339095
So, let them infiltrate. Not sure what they hope to achieve.

There comes a time when one side doesn't care what the other side believes. The Globalists reached that point long ago when they openly stole the election.

"I don't care what the Republicans think." - Nancy Pelosi

Last edited:

There comes a time when one side doesn't care what the other side belives. The Globalists reached that point long ago when they openly stole the election.

Protesting is pointless and you’ll end up Jan 6thed

Going to the border and putting hands on is pointless unless you plan on it being a 1 way trip

There comes a time when one side doesn't care what the other side believes. The Globalists reached that point long ago when they openly stole the election.

nancy-pelosi-make-face.gif

I have a few friends that live in DS , they're definitely Trumpers, and most of the liberals tend to stay in Austin proper , but I'm sure there's plenty of California transplants out there too , I avoid the area as it's become a traffic nightmare like most of the Austin suburbs, I stay out in the llano area , we haven't been over run "YET".

I have a few friends that live in DS , they're definitely Trumpers, and most of the liberals tend to stay in Austin proper , but I'm sure there's plenty of California transplants out there too , I avoid the area as it's become a traffic nightmare like most of the Austin suburbs, I stay out in the llano area , we haven't been over run "YET".
I lived in DS for almost 10 yrs. in the mid 80's to 90's. It's definately been overrun with liberals and illegal aliens.

That traffic thats become a nightmare aren't natives or Trumpers either one.

I like Llano. You can still see MAGA hats being worn there.

These people are going to end up arrested by law enforcement officers that consider themselves to be conservative, and convicted by conservative judges of violating laws passed by conservative politicians who were scared of terrorists a quarter-century ago. We'll blame liberals for this.

These people are going to end up arrested by law enforcement officers that consider themselves to be conservative, and convicted by conservative judges of violating laws passed by conservative politicians who were scared of terrorists a quarter-century ago. We'll blame liberals for this.
Then those judges and cops are CINO.