• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

God's thoughts on the pipeline

Revelation 10:9, NIV: "So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, 'Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but 'in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.''"

That "Sweet" victory of Biden's is turning stomach's sour..... Did not take long.... Watching those supporter's reactions to the circus.

Hobo

no worries, our foreign supplies will be safe.
the nordstream 2 pipeline has been restarted, freeing up more gulf oil and gas since the russians will be able to supply europe more.
i expect xiden and kneepads to resume hostilities in syria, leading the way to the british petroleum pipeline from the gulf states, through syria and turkey, and into europe as well, since that was the original plan before trump ruined it.

I'll give u a Nebraskan's point of view. Some will dissagree, but not most who know the whole story. Living in Nebraska i am against this pipeline only in the fact of it crossing over the Ogallala Aquifer. This pipeline will not be transporting "crude" oil. Instead it will be transporting "tarsand" oil. The most corrosive oil there is. It is a guaranteed fact that in time this oil will leak thru the pipeline and if that happens to be over the aquifer, could and will ruin it. This oil does not float like traditional crude does. It will settle to the bottom where it will cost billions if even possible to clean up. It will most likely ruin the largest underwater aquifer in the US. The owners themselves will not guarantee against a leak, only stating they have money set aside for such a tragedy, which they damn well know will happen. An aquifer that stretch's all the way to Texas. An aquifer that is shrinking at an alarming rate. A fact that has caused some counties to have area's where no longer you are allowed any wells for irigation. Only a well to privide water for your home is allowed. If u have a well on your place for irrigation and no longer figure on using it, u can actually sell these well rights to someone else for them to drill a well on their land for irrigating. Of course ur well is capped and no longer allowed that in the long run hurts ur land as if u want to sell it the new owner cannot irrigate it. This happens, big money. NONE of this oil will be used here in the US. It's simply piped thru the US to be put on ships that are mostly bound for China. Bill Gates is now the largest or second largest land owner in Nebraska. Where is he buying land? The panhandle. He wants the water rights. Can u guess what he plans on doing with them. Remember, in time , water will b the most precious resource there is. If they go around the aquifer , i have no problem with it, even though as i know the end game benefits China , so i'm against it. Fuck the worthless chicoms

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocketvapor
I'll give u a Nebraskan's point of view. Some will dissagree, but not most who know the whole story. Living in Nebraska i am against this pipeline only in the fact of it crossing over the Ogallala Aquifer. This pipeline will not be transporting "crude" oil. Instead it will be transporting "tarsand" oil. The most corrosive oil there is. It is a guaranteed fact that in time this oil will leak thru the pipeline and if that happens to be over the aquifer, could and will ruin it. This oil does not float like traditional crude does. It will settle to the bottom where it will cost billions if even possible to clean up. It will most likely ruin the largest underwater aquifer in the US. The owners themselves will not guarantee against a leak, only stating they have money set aside for such a tragedy, which they damn well know will happen. An aquifer that stretch's all the way to Texas. An aquifer that is shrinking at an alarming rate. A fact that has caused some counties to have area's where no longer you are allowed any wells for irigation. Only a well to privide water for your home is allowed. If u have a well on your place for irrigation and no longer figure on using it, u can actually sell these well rights to someone else for them to drill a well on their land for irrigating. Of course ur well is capped and no longer allowed that in the long run hurts ur land as if u want to sell it the new owner cannot irrigate it. This happens, big money. NONE of this oil will be used here in the US. It's simply piped thru the US to be put on ships that are mostly bound for China. Bill Gates is now the largest or second largest land owner in Nebraska. Where is he buying land? The panhandle. He wants the water rights. Can u guess what he plans on doing with them. Remember, in time , water will b the most precious resource there is. If they go around the aquifer , i have no problem with it, even though as i know the end game benefits China , so i'm against it. Fuck the worthless chicoms
This. One major rupture and it ruins a huge water supply for most of the southwest.

Ogallala Aquifer - Water Encyclopedia

And while Im at it Fuck the Chicoms.

Reactions: Rocketvapor
DON't Worry Biden ok'ed the trans Afghanistan pipeline so we can buy oil from the Taliban

as of 2018, only 3% of oil moved by rail, but that is going to go up as the gulf refineries have already started retooling to start using this kind of crude from canada.
it is yet to be seen what sort of risk this will pose.

A Quebec train disaster that killed at least five people and left about 40 missing promises to touch off debate over the safety of shipping crude oil by rail or pipelines such as TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL.

as of 2018, only 3% of oil moved by rail, but that is going to go up as the gulf refineries have already started retooling to start using this kind of crude from canada.
it is yet to be seen what sort of risk this will pose.

A Quebec train disaster that killed at least five people and left about 40 missing promises to touch off debate over the safety of shipping crude oil by rail or pipelines such as TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL.
Guess who owns the RR that ships the oil? Warren Buffet , yes the same man that hates Trump and donated to Biden

DON't Worry Biden ok'ed the trans Afghanistan pipeline so we can buy oil from the Taliban
This has been planned for a LONG time. I remember reading a story while we were helping the Afghani's fight the Russians of an American diplomat who quit his post there because ...

"I sat in on a meeting with the MIC and the Taliban leaders in which the Taliban were told "We're going to build a pipeline across your country. We can carpet you with gold or bombs. which will it be?" I guess we found out their choice.

The Ogallala Aquifer has been doomed for a long time. Withdrawls have been greater than recharge for many decades. It is now only a remnant of it’s pre 1940 condition. It will go dry long before the pipeline has any effect.

And yes, water will be way more precious than oil. T. Boone Pickins told some of us that 15 years ago.

So being in Texas during a winter storm that has frozen all our crappy green energy sources, I am writing my representatives and telling them “we told you this was stupid”. So stop the pipeline if you want. I am urging my representatives to initiate Texit. We started as a Republic, and maintained our ability to withdraw from the Union when we joined. Seems like the only way out of this mess IMHO.

Pixie Dust is not going to solve all of our energy needs. Nor will the dreams by folks who don’t know, don’t care and don’t consider the consequences of their actions. This isn’t about energy, or safety, its about greed, greed of a few who say they represent us but envision themselves as our rulers.

We don’t necessary need more pipelines or more Railroad tanker cars, we need men and women who represent us, not try to rule over us while lining their own pockets. Term limits and a much tighter reign on lobbying will help bring government back under our control. However, in the end, it is about us, not the few who inhabit seats in the nations capital.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
we need SMRs being built yesterday.

The oil already moves through Nebraska. It rides the BNSF Railroad, and gets refined in US Gulf Coast. Stopping the Keystone just rewards Warren Buffett.

The safest railroad in the world spills more oil than any pipeline.

We don’t necessary need more pipelines or more Railroad tanker cars, we need men and women who represent us

Couldn't agree more. Texas power is represented by a Chairwoman and and Vice Chair that do not live in Texas. One is a professor at the University of Cologne in Germany.

Reactions: gigamortis
The oil already moves through Nebraska. It rides the BNSF Railroad, and gets refined in US Gulf Coast. Stopping the Keystone just rewards Warren Buffett.

The safest railroad in the world spills more oil than any pipeline.
do u live in Nebraska ?

do u live in Nebraska ?

I do not live in Nebraska. I do understand the importance of the aquifer. I respect that many Nebraskans don't want the pipeline.
I am also against subsidizing foreign markets with cheap oil by transporting foreign oil across oil producing regions and water aquifers in the United States against the will of the people whose lands that pipeline crosses, all while risking our lands and resources to do so.

I am also against offering prostitutes in exchange for land rights. ->https://omaha.com/article_d97bcdf4-f8ef-11e4-98d1-1363a15dc49c.html

They already built 4 phases of the pipeline and oil is already flowing. In those systems "the safest pipeline in the world" has had two significant leaks, the first on November 17, 2017, and the second on October 31, 2019. Both in excess of 9,000 barrels of oil. In both cases the company tried to cover up the spill. One of which came close to contaminating the very aquifer that they say is safe from leaks.

Just because some damned green peace hippies jumped on the anti-Keystone pipeline bandwagon, does not mean I must now support the pipeline. It was mismanaged from the beginning and suffered from poor route planning. They knew they needed to avoid the sandhill region and choose to drive forward regardless. The delay that decision caused allowed opposition to mobilize and now they face seemingly insurmountable resistance. Play stupid games, receive stupid rewards.

I would argue that we should instead, build more pipelines from West Texas and Oklahoma to the Gulf near Houston or send oil and gas to the Sabine Pass in Louisiana along existing established energy corridors.

They are just manipulating prevailing political sentiments to cover up their own failings at public outreach and community partnership to get the damned thing built.

It does suck for the Canadians though. You can post your sympathies here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/fuck-canada.7059032/

Shut down all oil/fuel/oil products deliveries to the most liberal cities. Let's see what they start saying after that.

Stop all oil/fuel/oil product deliveries to the most liberal cities. Let's see what they say about that situation.

PLease explain to me how going from the largest producer of oil and energy independent for the first time in my 56yrs. To going back to importing our needs from hostile nations? KIlling over 1 million jobs that don't require a barista uniform

Oil prices, that's how. International oil prices go up, we sell to them.
Prices go down we buy from them.
Buy low, sell high.
STOP the LEAK from Sabine Pass.

BTW, the electric companies are selling all the electricity they can make.
When people ask for more, they cut you off.
They still make ALL the PLANNED Dollars.
Gas oil and coal fired.
They still make ALL the PLANNED Dollars.

Reactions: aw0l
I do not live in Nebraska. I do understand the importance of the aquifer. I respect that many Nebraskans don't want the pipeline.
I am also against subsidizing foreign markets with cheap oil by transporting foreign oil across oil producing regions and water aquifers in the United States against the will of the people whose lands that pipeline crosses, all while risking our lands and resources to do so.

I am also against offering prostitutes in exchange for land rights. ->https://omaha.com/article_d97bcdf4-f8ef-11e4-98d1-1363a15dc49c.html

They already built 4 phases of the pipeline and oil is already flowing. In those systems "the safest pipeline in the world" has had two significant leaks, the first on November 17, 2017, and the second on October 31, 2019. Both in excess of 9,000 barrels of oil. In both cases the company tried to cover up the spill. One of which came close to contaminating the very aquifer that they say is safe from leaks.

Just because some damned green peace hippies jumped on the anti-Keystone pipeline bandwagon, does not mean I must now support the pipeline. It was mismanaged from the beginning and suffered from poor route planning. They knew they needed to avoid the sandhill region and choose to drive forward regardless. The delay that decision caused allowed opposition to mobilize and now they face seemingly insurmountable resistance. Play stupid games, receive stupid rewards.

I would argue that we should instead, build more pipelines from West Texas and Oklahoma to the Gulf near Houston or send oil and gas to the Sabine Pass in Louisiana along existing established energy corridors.

They are just manipulating prevailing political sentiments to cover up their own failings at public outreach and community partnership to get the damned thing built.

It does suck for the Canadians though. You can post your sympathies here: https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/fuck-canada.7059032/
That would have to be one helluva a prostitute......