• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Going Live Friday Afternoon

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey All,

Chris and I will be live Friday Afternoon to discuss the new video, training and shooting

With the new system I can load in videos and then we can be live and discuss those videos plus go into any direction you want. We have the chat feature (Like the old chat box) that you can interact with Chris and I, so plan on watching in the App on Friday afternoon

I have revamped my video equipment, retooled and retuned, so slight learning curve again as things change, but I am back into the zone for video goodness. Both Chris and I are working on doing a couple of videos every week and then use the Live to feature and discuss the techniques discussed

Here are the two

Gotta clean up the color a bit, one camera went too warm vs the other, but otherwise we are working it for you guys trying to put out more content

If you have a suggestion, a direction you might want to see vs what we are producing let me know we can definitely consider it

Cheers

Great stuff already- only way it gets better is with 20something tits and ass bouncing in the background to the soundtrack from Boogie Nights.

Reactions: Lowlight
    I try to log in and it won’t let me, I send request to get new password with my email address, nothing ever shows up.

🤷🏼

I try to log in and it won’t let me, I send request to get new password with my email address, nothing ever shows up.

🤷🏼
    @Bender

When your login fails, it is because you haven’t authenticated your account with the service.

If you look at the upper right, you will see a link “or continue with sniper’s hide community”

Click on that so you can authenticate the service. Enter your SH login there and it should authenticate you. You will need to confirm your email as well since they will send you a verification request.

There is some wonky behavior though. Even after this, I can’t login. I have to use the link above and then it is fine. It accepts the login

Reactions: Bender
    @Bender

When your login fails, it is because you haven’t authenticated your account with the service.

If you look at the upper right, you will see a link “or continue with sniper’s hide community”

Click on that so you can authenticate the service. Enter your SH login there and it should authenticate you. You will need to confirm your email as well since they will send you a verification request.

There is some wonky behavior though. Even after this, I can’t login. I have to use the link above and then it is fine. It accepts the login
    Tried that still cant get in.

It authenticated you and you can’t see the Hide TV page?
    Dont recall exactly but tried the “or continue with sniper’s hide community” and still could not get in so I gave up.

So you logged in on the main page, got an error and then clicked the continue link?

When you clicked the link did either of you get the authenticate screen?

🤷🏼

You are login wrong

Go to a DESKTOP BROWSER, log in there, then hit the HIDE TV and hit the Login,

When it comes up, don't try to LOG IN, use the Connector,
    There is as link that connects you, the community link on the right The Sniper's Hide Community hit that link

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 9.59.12 AM.png

Then authorize the app

Reactions: Bender and Nik H