• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gold, Lies and Video Tapes

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Has anyone seen this Discovery mini series? Based on a true story that started in the 1930's, and was still going in 2021.

Claims of 28 Billion in gold found, and a family's fight with the US Government to get to it.
    It's a crazy show, six episodes, and if you start it, you will have to finish it.

Plenty of actual photos, film, and real person stories.........

Google Victorio Peak for lots of info on this story........

Last edited:
    Quite the rabbit hole when you realize the were people up in the US stashing gold and silver for hundreds of years. Some of it may even be thousands of years old according to some people. Some people claim the spanish were chasing ancient trails to ancient cash sights and mines. Some say the KGC were doing the same thing. Coincidently, I know of a pretty interesting likely cash sight, where at least one cash has likely been dug up. Its very interesting place with lots of weird stuff, and carvings that go way back. I wish I could still go there, its on private land where the permission to access giver has changed. I found it calling coyotes one day. I also think it may be an archeo-astrological sight.
    IMG_0923.JPG

I found this up a creek that was a likely escape root for some bank robbers that were caught less than ten miles form this spot, with no loot.
    You never know what kind of easter eggs history will leave you.
    IMG_0925.JPG

It looks like there was tree, but there was big flood that broke it up I think. I had never been there before the flood. We were just checking out a new area when we found some ammonite fossils. So we followed the creek and found this along the way. I don't think its related to the robbery.

There are people who say they took some of their other maneuver sights for the same reason as the white sands missile range.

The last one is trail marker along the old Spanish Trail in CO.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.JPG
      IMG_1029.JPG
      864.2 KB · Views: 54
    Anybody ever read stories about the tons of gold found near white sands and how LBJ found out about it, used govt resources to steel it and take it for himself?

Reactions: Sandhog308
    Anybody ever read stories about the tons of gold found near white sands and how LBJ found out about it, used govt resources to steel it and take it for himself?
    Pretty sure it's the same, same.

Has anyone seen this Discovery mini series? Based on a true story that started in the 1930's, and was still going in 2021.

Claims of 28 Billion in gold found, and a family's fight with the US Government to get to it.
    It's a crazy show, six episodes, and if you start it, you will have to finish it.

Plenty of actual photos, film, and real person stories.........

Google Victorio Peak for lots of info on this story........

I have a very, very good friend who was hired by the Noss family for some work related to this. He has actually seen the landmarks and hiked over the mountain. He looked in a deep crack in the mountain and was able to see some remains of things that had been hidden.

However, excavation was not permitted.

He assures me that it is a real story.

This reminds me of the Hammond family in Burns, OR that had all that lithium on their property, and the federal government terrorized them for 30 years to drive them off. All we hear about it is right-wing extremism, but really it was just the crooks using their thugs to rob the citizenry.