• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Goldmine of Comedy and Hot Chicks

Re: Goldmine of Comedy and Hot Chicks

gotta love the swat vest they have sewn coach fabric on to!

Just what the hell were you looking for when you found a gay, mexican cowboy website?
shocked.gif

j/k

hangunnr

hahaha wow i need some shoes that curl up and make it impossible to walk!! Im surprised some of those boot tips dont break off...

I guess to each their own...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hangunnr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....a gay, mexican cowboy website......</div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The south of the border version of hot chick with douchbags? </div></div>

Sadly no, we have plenty of this douchbaggery in our lovely state.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The south of the border version of hot chick with douchbags? </div></div>

Sadly no, we have plenty of this douchbaggery in our lovely state. </div></div>

According to a Mexican I work with that style goes along with a combination of pisa music(polka/circus sounding crap) and electronica...just in case you wanted to know that.

Still looks like south of the border broke back mountain.

Yeah, all the girls are hot on there. But is it like a contest to have the biggest boots and hat?

I don't get it. Especially the ones that have to have strings attached to their pants to keep their boot toes up. And trying to have the smallest cowboy hat possible. Just a big rubber clown nose the outfit would be complete for the circus.

@ handgunnr- I was looking at failbook.com and there was a picture of one of these guys, and a comment below that said if you think that's bad look at this site. Sometimes I just go with the flow and the internet takes me to weird places.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, all the girls are hot on there. But is it like a contest to have the biggest boots and hat? </div></div>

you say that like it is a bad thing..??..??

I wonder what'd happen if another guy pissed in his boot? would it like totally electrify him? It'd spike his hair and crank his volts to 80k! bzzzzzztttt!

( I know I know, it's low DC voltage!!!)
wink.gif

-G45

Douche bags with hot chicks.......
Like a Mexican version of Jersey Shore.
The only upside to the Mexican version is that at least I can't understand the idiotic things that come out of their mouths.