Reloading Equipment  Gone now - Berger 105 hybrids at Brunos

shaun1826

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
i scored 2 - 500rnd boxes at Scheels today
What was the price? I’ve been watching a couple places that usually have them for a lower price. Whidden gunworks has had them listed for $172.67/500 for quite a while, but out of stock. Today when you click on the link they are $240.99, but still out of stock. Wondering if Berger is increasing the cost or if certain places are just raising the prices.

jinxx4ever

Just Cruising
Supporter
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2013
    Nebraska
    Omaha or lincoln?
    sorry just checked back in, they were in lincoln. free shipping but i had to pay sales tax as i live in Nebraska. Had a $25 gift card to use, so that covered tax. Same price as powder valley

jinxx4ever

Just Cruising
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2013
    Nebraska
    What was the price? I’ve been watching a couple places that usually have them for a lower price. Whidden gunworks has had them listed for $172.67/500 for quite a while, but out of stock. Today when you click on the link they are $240.99, but still out of stock. Wondering if Berger is increasing the cost or if certain places are just raising the prices.
    think u will continue to see price increases and scarce supply for quite some time. Folks might as well get over it, buy it and shoot, or sell ur guns. Less grey hair that way

rundm

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 10, 2005
    TX
    You might continue to see price increases but Bruno's is specifically adapted to putting an extra level of hurt to the individual.