• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I have an early 2013 (Gen-1) GA-Precision GAP-10 Sniper Rifle in .308 caliber. I have owned 4 of these GAP-10 Rifles in the past 8 years and this is by far the most accurate one I have owned. Just Amazing Accuracy with 1/4" groups. This Rifle has a 22" Bartlein Match Barrel with an SL8 adjustable gas block. The Rifle was properly painstakingly broken in for the first 50 rounds per GA-Precision instructions and the Accuracy shows because of it. This GAP-10 has had only 280 rounds total fired and is in Excellent Condition. It is in Dark FDE color and is a Super Bad Ass Rifle. There is no play or wobble between receivers and the receivers are nice and tight. This GAP-10 will not disappoint.

I upgraded the Trigger with a Geissele SD-E as it originally had a Geissele SSA-E. I can change it back if you prefer the Curved trigger over the Flat one.

Price is $3800 Shipped to your FFL and will come with original shipping case and 2 magazines.

Scope, Scope Mount, Harris Bipod, and Bipod Adapter are not included.

Click on link below for more Pics and also 5 shot groups.

As per our text. I’ll take it. Payment sent.

Reactions: camocorvette