• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mordamer

Professional Know It All
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 11, 2010
    Hooker, OK
    No longer available.

$2,600 shipped CONUS. PayPal or Venmo.

I will not separate at this time.

All 3 barrels are for Impact Actions and were chambered with the same reamer. Headspace matches between all barrels. Barrels shoot awesome with both the 135 Berger and 134 ELD-M. Written notes documenting rounds fired and velocity for different loads will be provided for each barrel.
    Barrel #1 - Bartlein 4 Groove 25 GT 1:7.5 twist Heavy Varmint with 1" muzzle. 28 inches long. 1,300 rounds fired. Chambered with Alpha Legacy .150 Freebore reamer.
    Barrel #2 - Bartlein 4 Groove 25 GT 1:7.5 twist Heavy Varmint with 1" muzzle. 28 inches long. 251 rounds fired. Chambered with Alpha Legacy .150 Freebore reamer.
    Barrel #3 - Proof Stainless 25 GT 1:7.5 twist Competition Contour 28 inches long. 697 rounds fired. Chambered with Alpha Legacy .150 Freebore reamer.

2,800 Berger 25 cal 135 Hybrids

350 Hornady 25 cal 134 ELD-M

34 rounds of loaded ammo. Load data will be provided to buyer.

~450 pieces of Alpha 6 GT brass that has been fired 5 or less times all as 25 GT. Tons of life left. All brass was annealed after every firing.

Dies - SAC 25 GT sizing die with 2 neck/shoulder bushings, mandrel, and decapping pin.

Custom made 25 GT seating die.

RCBS match master 6 GT die set that was converted to 25 GT.

IMG_20231212_170246615.jpg
    IMG_20231212_170557438.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Forcedoutage
    Why are you getting out?
    I decided to make life simple and just stick with 6 Dasher. The performance of the 25 GT is great though. I placed top 5 in the only 2 Pro PRS matches I used the cartridge in and 13th at the PRS finale with it. I also placed 1st in the only regional match I used it in.

I shot most of the time between 2,690 FPS and 2,750 FPS. The pros are more splash on and off target and slightly better wind performance than Dasher with a 105. The cons are slightly more recoil and a little bit more expensive to load.

Reactions: Forcedoutage
    I decided to make life simple and just stick with 6 Dasher. The performance of the 25 GT is great though. I placed top 5 in the only 2 Pro PRS matches I used the cartridge in and 13th at the PRS finale with it. I also placed 1st in the only regional match I used it in.

I shot most of the time between 2,690 FPS and 2,750 FPS. The pros are more splash on and off target and slightly better wind performance than Dasher with a 105. The cons are slightly more recoil and a little bit more expensive to load.
    10-4 well I'm probably gonna get some spun up but impact barrels don't really help me out, let me know if you get to the point of spilting up your stash