• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Good 34mm rings in stock?

Freediver111

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon
Just decided to buy a new scope, and swapping scopes from a 30mm to 34mm. Running seekins low rings currently, but they aren’t in stock in 34mm. I like Seekins a lot, and price is fairly reasonable. Anything in stock these days I should consider that are lightweight and in the same price range? I’ll call Seekins when I get a chance and see what the lead times are for the 34mm to come in stock, but open to other brands.

Last edited:
Just decided to buy a new scope, and swapping scopes from a 30mm to 34mm. Running seekins low rings currently, but they aren’t in stock in 34mm. I like Seekins a lot, and price is fairly reasonable. Anything in stock these days I should consider that are lightweight and in the same price range? I’ll call Seekins when I get a chance and see what the lead times are for the 34mm to come in stock, but open to other brands.
Look for Vortex Precision Matched Rings. They are made by Seekins and the same as Seekins except for stamp.

Well, decided to try the APA rings Totoro mentioned above. Pretty much the only 34mm rings that were similar to Seekins and in stock in the 0.95” (low) height I could find. I haven’t had a single issue with Seekins, but figured why not try something else since stock on a lot of items are backordered these days.

Amazon has Seekins 34mm 1.0 height in stock.
You’re right! I did a quick search but I was looking for the .92” height. I’m sure the 1.0 would have worked fine though. I’m not too upset, I think the APA rings I just ordered will work! Just a little more $ over the Seekins.

You’re right! I did a quick search but I was looking for the .92” height. I’m sure the 1.0 would have worked fine though. I’m not too upset, I think the APA rings I just ordered will work! Just a little more $ over the Seekins.
Did you see my post about the Vortex PMR rings? Made by Seekins. Same ring so in the future if you can find them you will have the same ring as Seekins.

Did you see my post about the Vortex PMR rings? Made by Seekins. Same ring so in the future if you can find them you will have the same ring as Seekins.
Yes, thanks for that. I knew that, but I was also unable to find any low heights in stock in 34mm. All too common these days it seems! First world problems.

Reactions: Rob01
Amazon had them when I searched earlier.

Amazon had them when I searched earlier.
You know I always thought I was pretty decent at searching the web and finding hard to get items, but you proved me wrong. They are in stock in low and 34mm. Well, I hope these APA rings are worth the extra $50! Damn.

You know I always thought I was pretty decent at searching the web and finding hard to get items, but you proved me wrong. They are in stock in low and 34mm. Well, I hope these APA rings are worth the extra $50! Damn.
Lol was just trying to help out. I am sure the APA will work for you.

Reactions: Freediver111