• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good belt for AIWB carry

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Kansas
    Looking to switch to AIWB carry with a new Sig P365XL and my WIlderness Tactical belt buckles are too big and get in the way. Looking for something a little less bulky but still stiff enough to handle a holster and an extra magazine.

I like this one a lot for my M&P shield. Even works well for a p320. Just offset the buckle to the left or right one belt loop.

Reactions: 260284
    I AIWB carry with beltman belts. It works for everything except for a couple giant “rigs” I got to try that carry the gun and mag up front. Those things are stupid AF, way too big, and every belt buckle I’ve tried with them is a no go. To run them I have to put my belt buckle a loop over on one side which is annoying. If it’s just your typical AIWB holster, even a larger light bearing one they work fine. Leather is also what men wear.

I was about to also recommend the nexbelt, some nice features on the supreme series. I use a vedder belt and IWB holster and like it quite a bit, have been using this setup for a year now, all day every day. I dont appendix carry though, more of a 3 o'clock ish maybe 2:30, right around there. I carry the 365xl with a holosun 507K X2 with a 12rnd mag in and a couple 15's on standby usually

Reactions: 260284
    Beltman--I prefer double thickness horsehide with velcro liner.

You could also move your belt buckle to the side if you like your current belt. I have an ARES AEGIS and it has a larger belt buckle. I just lace it through my belt loops one over and the buckle sits above my right front pocket. It doesn't feel any different, and once you get used to running it through your belt loops it's second nature.

Another vote for Blue Alpha. I’ve carried my G19 with one for about 3 years.

low profile model.

stiff enough to carry multiple pistol/rifle mags at a 2 gun match, flexible enough for everyday

Tucker gunleather makes great belts. their "normal" belt is 1/4 in thick. its substantial. they make a "thin" version thats about 1/16 thinner, but is a bit more flexible and comfortable. you can choose belt width based on your needs. workmanship and leather quality is excellent. you can get them tooled up or plain in different colors. highly recommended.