• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Good Bino/Range finder combo in the $500 range.

CK_32

Saving Ryans Privates
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2010
Title says it all.

I'm not sure how much any of these cost but I'm really interested in a pair. I'm looking to be in the $500 range or some where near that price range. I already have a pair of binos but was looking to get a range finder and figured why not get both in one.

Looking to mark ranges from 100-800 yards with some decent magnification and clarity.

Re: Good Bino/Range finder combo in the $500 range.

They don't exist for that price range! $500 barely gets you a decent rangefinder that will reliably range to the distances you are needing to range. Options in the LRF/Bino combo class are decidedly more expensive.

Leupold makes their RXB-4 bino/lrf for around $650-700, but they are complete pieces of shiite. Optics aren't great and the LRF is unreliable.

Bushnell is introducing their 10x "Fusion" LRF/Bino combo soon that claim to be able to offer what you need and more for around the $800 range. I have not seen any reports on these units yet, so who knows if they'll live up to their ads. If they are as good as the Bushnell Elite 1500ARC units, they may be worthy of consideration.

The Leica Geovids, cert pre-owned will run you $1500, but they are second to none! The HD model will run you closer to $1900 for a CPO unit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CK_32</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Title says it all.

I'm not sure how much any of these cost but I'm really interested in a pair. I'm looking to be in the $500 range or some where near that price range. I already have a pair of binos but was looking to get a range finder and figured why not get both in one.

Looking to mark ranges from 100-800 yards with some decent magnification and clarity. </div></div>

LRF and Binos for $500?......keep dreaming

Binos with a reticle look at the Vortex line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Binos with a reticle look at the Vortex line. </div></div>

+1000

I have one of the new Vortex Viper 10X50 R/T ranging reticle binocs since about the week they came out this past winter... I love them. They are available near what your budget is...

Get the Demo Minox HGs from Cameralandny.com. You can range with the Focus wheel because it has range numbers and the testing I did with them showed that it was pretty accurate. The glass is awesome, its right up there with Leica and Swarovski.

MINOX HG 10x43 <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">$579</span></span> MSRP $1599.00
http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/minox.pl?page=62155

MINOX HG 8.5x33 <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">$499</span></span> MSRP $1549.00
http://www.cameralandny.com/optics/minox.pl?page=62155

Haha Yea I figured they would be around the $1k+ range.. I just through a number out there. I think I'm better off just getting a range finder and keep my POS Bonis
smile.gif

Get a Nikon ATB 8x42 and a Nikon 800 rangefinder. That is some good product right in your price point. You pay a hefty premium at this time to combine the functions. These two separate devices are actually lighter than many of the combo ones.