• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Bye Little Brother

littlclimb

Private
Minuteman
This morning my little brother passed away after a long battle with brain cancer. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. He was the greatest brother a girl could ever ask for. I'm going to miss him.

Susan

Re: Good Bye Little Brother

You and your family are in my prayers.

Susan we will continue to keep you all in our prayers, am very sorry to hear of his passing. I pray you find strength during this time of grieving.

Don

In our thoughts and prayers. They are never truly gone when they remain in our hearts. We best memorialize them when we keep their advice close, and allow it to guide our actions.

Greg

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Susan. I know that this has been a long battle and one that has been rough on you and your family. I pray that God continues to shine his light upon you all and give you strength and peace during these difficult times.

Miss Susan I am very sorry to hear the loss of your Brother, Prayers Sent!

Sorry to hear about your brother Susan. Even when you know it the day will come it isn't any easier. May God bless you all and provide strength and comfort in in this time.
We will keep you and the family in our thoughts and prayers.

very sorry for your loss. you and your family are in my prayers.

Thats horrible. My condolences to your family. Prayers are with you.
My little brother is my best buddy. Would be hard not having him around.

Stay Strong. Celebrate his life.

Very sad to hear! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to hear that.
I will add him and your family to my prayers!

Very Respectfully,
Stefan

I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. Stay strong and remember him at his best.

So very sorry for yur loss. May the Lord give you and your family strength and peace.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats horrible. My condolences to your family. Prayers are with you.
My little brother is my best buddy. Would be hard not having him around.

Stay Strong. Celebrate his life. </div></div>

My thoughts exactly, I can't imagine your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Susan, I am very sorry for your loss. I, too, have lost a relative to cancer, so I undertand at least some small amount of your pain. My prayers are with you, and your brother.

Andrew

Susan,

My sincerist hopes that you and your family can hold on to one another getting through this. Cancer is an evil beast that causes so much hurt.

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

respectfully,
-G45

I am sorry for your loss Susan. I just lost my brother in-law on the 6th and laid him to rest this last Friday. He had cancer throughout his entire body and did not know it. Pancreas, stomach, abdomen, spinal, and just starting to get into his brain. He went in on Saturday for trouble breathing and died on Sunday. He was only 54 so it was a complete surprise to us as he was a health nut. We have a VERY close family and it has hit real hard as he was my wife's big brother. Our only consolation is he went very fast and did not have to go through chemo, or radiation.

I lost my Father to Brain cancer some time back....my prayers go to you and John at this time......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. Stay strong and remember him at his best. </div></div>

And realize that hes resting a lot easier now. Hes with his maker.

Susan, my prayers and heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time; I'm glad you did have the opportunity to spend some time with him a few weeks ago to say your goodbyes, as hard as that was.

Sorry for your loss. My 'baby' sister passed two years ago after complications from her cancer surgery.

Tough for the oldest to see the youngest go first.

Please take care.

Thank you all. We laid Mike to rest on Thursday and had a small wake for him last night. Flights have delayed us one more day, but that will give mom and dad another day before they are by themselves. My older brother Terry, who has been fighting lung cancer, came up with intentions of attending the services, but found this more than he could bear. Please keep him in your prayers. It has been a long difficult week, but my little brother is at peace and not hurting and my family is starting the healing process.

Thanks again for all the prayers, God bless you all.

Susan