• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Day at the Range

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
Finished some load development with the GAP 7mm RM today and found a load she really likes. 65gr of RL22 with the 180gr Berger VLD. 5 shot groups was right around .25" and velocity was 2960. Can't wait to take it out to 1000+ yards on Monday!

6412.jpg

6410.jpg

5358.jpg

Re: Good Day at the Range

Dude....that is seriously one of the nicest rifles I have ever shot. Amazingly accurate with that Hubble telescope on top.

Josh

I'm assuming this is from 100 yds?

That is awesome digital camo paint. Would you mind telling me who did it? Thanks, Jay

Nice shooting.. Dam, you have one big ass scope.. What power does that go to?? Can you see Mars through that badboy???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moose72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shooting.. Dam, you have one big ass scope.. What power does that go to?? Can you see Mars through that badboy??? </div></div>
Don't know, but I am willing to bet he can see uranus if the conditions are right!
blush.gif

Good looking rifle, and groups.

Dont forget, when you remove your can, your zero and dope may change.

I see about a 2 MOA shift down and to the right with the suppressor on two different rifles, but at least it is always repeatable. The scope is a 5-25x58 TPAL. Love it.