• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Good deal on a mount.

RussW1911

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2005
Tooele, Utah
So I shot this lil buck last year or the year before and just had it skull mounted. Had a young kid who is an apprenticing taxidermist ask if he could please mount it for the cost of materials and he would provide a nice dark cape.

I figure if he does a good job on the finish work, my group of buddies can keep him busy from here on out.

Deeronform.jpg

Re: Good deal on a mount.

BTW, he is a 4x5 but the light on the right side drowns out the antlers... it's a luil feller, but a nice buck just the same

hope to see the final pics....wish i would have found someone with that offer for my bobcat and bear lol

You dont have to justify anything on that guy. He's a nice buck. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

haha thanks Shaggy, honestly though.... I wouldn't have mounted him except I couldn't beat the price..... and I like shoulder mounts on the wall, haha.

Will post pics in a couple weeks. Should turn out pretty nice.