• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good deal?

FrozenMinnesotan

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2018
Ne MN
I have a defiance tenacity with a criterion prefit 6cm 28" 1" bull unthreaded with a xmark trigger. Just barreled action. About 500rds

I have a buddy with a
trued 700
greyboe renegade
their dbm
20moa rail
brux 25" rem varmint 6cm threaded.
Trigger tech special.

Wants to trade my barreled action and $100 for his rifle.

Good trade? I can't afford a stock until next spring and at least this way I can start shooting again, use it for deer too.

No

KRG bravo in PX like $350 shipped. No offense but if you cant afford that...you're in the wrong game

Also why unthreaded and why xmarks trigger

Feels like a troll thread now

I got a deal on the remage barrel from same buddy. Hes not into prs so he didnt need it threaded. I sold my bravo to buy a better carry gun since I was busy and didnt have much time to shoot the rifle. And I had the xmark already and just never got around to buying a TT. I can get a bravo cheaper than that but I'd rather eventually have an origin.

I feel like with Black Friday around the corner, you'd be way better off sitting on it for the next couple months and snag up some deals. If you really want an Origin, just sell what you have and buy one or find another trade. I'm no expert, but trading a r700 footprint custom for a r700 action just feels wrong to me.