• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Good Excel Templates for Dope

alexzeph142

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
I'm looking for a good way to keep track of my dope, as the data books you buy are usually filled with extra and are not water friendly.

Re: Good Excel Templates for Dope

I make my own from this website, and copy and paste the output into Excel. Once in Excel, I can delete/add any columns or rows I want. For matches, I print out my charts in 25 yard increments out to 1K (or further) with wind columns in 2, 3, 5, and 8 mph.

When you find one that is not full of useless crap let me know. I have made my own that I laminate and put in my data book.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you find one that is not full of useless crap let me know. I have made my own that I laminate and put in my data book. </div></div>
That's why there is a delete button on your keyboard!!

Anyone ever seen a little retractable tape that attached to the rifle that you could write your dope on?

WW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will W.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone ever seen a little retractable tape that attached to the rifle that you could write your dope on?

WW </div></div>Something like this: http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=LU54804

LU54804.jpg

PS: I have never used it ... I put mine in my scope cap ... http://www.scopedope.com/index.html

scopelid.jpg

I knew I'd seen it. I knew someone here would know where to find it. Thanks!

WW