• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good for him, we need more of this.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: theLBC and Mwalex
    Colleges everywhere infiltrated with this cancer.....and its one of the main reasons I'm getting out of academia.

We recently hung up BLM banners...and the school actually had to send out an email saying " we are hanging these banners to support the positive aspects of BLM, and not the negative aspects of their movement"

If you have to clarify that you don't support the groups "negative aspects"....that's probably not a group you should be supporting

Could you imagine if the tables were turned?

"We are burning crosses in support of the positive aspects of KKK, we do not support their negative aspects however"

We also went though a hiring freeze....so depts couldn't hire new faculty....but that didn't stop the president from hiring a 'VP of diversity and inclusion' and additional people in HR with the specific goal of finding "inequality"

Academia is going to shit, and there is currently a mass exodus of faculty jumping ship ...because we can all see the writing on the wall

Academia is going has gone to shit, and there is currently a mass exodus of faculty jumping ship ...because we can all see the writing on the wall
    FIFY

I saw it starting when I was in school in 95, seems its the norm now.

Reactions: ...