• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I bought a rifle from greentimber, and he is GTG.

SGT. JMAN is gtg. Shipped a scope to me and was better then described and packaged very well to avoid damage.

SAndbogg and SHOOTABIGUN are good to go with me. both bought brass and paid me very swiftly. communication was great. thanks again

BAT_Boy is 100% GTG
Item just as described, shipped fast.
Deal with in confidence!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Duc</span> is great to deal with. Super fast payment and great comms.
100% GTG. Thank you, sir.

Bought my first firearm thru snipershide forum and couldn't be any happier. This person (z71rat) is top notch and a great asset to not only this forum but to this community. I would recommend this seller to any and everyone. Thanks so much for making my first time transaction on this forum such a great experience.

z71rat is GTG

My good guys list.. all are GTG buy with 100% confidence

Mike @ CS Tactical
Rangerwalker 71
fmsniper
Vinson
infidel2001
Regatoni5
Moccw
Sleeper
Lima Bravo
Sales team at Milehigh
Mike @ CS Tactical (second time being listed because of the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BW88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">btiller is good to go. The scope came exactly as described and was delivered promtly. No worries here. </div></div>

Thanks Bw88 is gtg. Paid promptly! Btillr

Had A High dollar trade with customgun1 , he is a great guy to deal with! deal with confidence

These guys are good to go:

mk_89
Pappy21
KSwift
Michael Victor
Monte2024
Scimitar
Bigsky23

Shooter_308 shipped item quickly and safely. Recommend and would do business again.

Manzgear was great to do business with, the brass I purchased was shipped fast and was in great shape!

SGT. JMAN Is GTG, made a high dollar purchase and everything went smooth could not ask for a better transaction. Perfect communication throughout, delivered on time.. Just one minor complaint.. the rifle was not as described, it was better
smile.gif
. Deal with confidence.

JMAN, pleasure doing business with you brotha..

Thanks,

Juanjo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: colt933</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 is GTG </div></div>

so is colt933

Juanjo322 is GTG! Sold him a very nice rifle, and it couldn't have gone to a nicer guy. Great communication and super fast payment. A+++++++++++++++++++ transaction and I'd gladly do business with him again.

Thanks man! ENJOY!!

SGT. JMAN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juanjo322</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SGT. JMAN Is GTG, made a high dollar purchase and everything went smooth could not ask for a better transaction. Perfect communication throughout, delivered on time.. Just one minor complaint.. the rifle was not as described, it was better
smile.gif
. Deal with confidence.

JMAN, pleasure doing business with you brotha..

Thanks,

Juanjo </div></div>

I have to give 2 thumbs up for Pusher591. Fast payment, great communication, makes doing business a pleasure. A++++++++++++++++ transaction.

Thanks,

SGT. JMAN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pusher591</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SGT. JMAN is gtg. Shipped a scope to me and was better then described and packaged very well to avoid damage. </div></div>

+++ Redd0311 excellent offer & transaction - definitely good to go, deal w/confidence!

AvsFan
grin.gif

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Chakup is GTG, deal was smooth w/great comms. Deal with confidence.

Matt</span></span>