• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good interview of Alex Jones by Tucker Carlson

Is there any way I can get the info without watching for 1 hour 31 minutes..................

Reactions: Milf Dots
Hey, thanks for the heads up.

People need to stick to what they were doing which was stumbling around in helpless confusion and posting funny memes about Biden, as the Globalists look down and laugh.
1702191406119.png

I'll listen to this, but for entertainment purposes only.

Anyone who's really worried and not just talking tough online will have this on in the background while lifting or doing cardio or rolling jiu jitsu or otherwise somehow improving themselves... right?

I'll listen to this, but for entertainment purposes only.

Anyone who's really worried and not just talking tough online will have this on in the background while lifting or doing cardio or rolling jiu jitsu or otherwise somehow improving themselves... right?
Right. As Jones himself implies at the end, one needs to do both.

When what he's trying to warn you about becomes a reality, lets hope you were more than just entertained.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the heads up.

People need to stick to what they were doing which was stumbling around in helpless confusion and posting funny memes about Biden, as the Globalists look down and laugh.
Do you really think that, or was that a moment of frustration? Alex Jones and Tucker are the only meaningful sources of truth to you? Bender is doing you and anyone else inclined to believe those two hucksters a favor with his reminder.

Do you really think that, or was that a moment of frustration? Alex Jones and Tucker are the only meaningful sources of truth to you? Bender is doing you and anyone else inclined to believe those two hucksters a favor with his reminder.
Yeah, I really think that.

If you watched the interview and didn't wonder with extreme prejudice why Jones is the most persecuted person besides Trump thats still walking around live and see dots connected and the crap invading over the border is just a benign, humanitarian effort by the legit O'Biden administration then I have nothing else to tell you.

Nobodys forcing anyone to watch the interview.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Some people want to hear James Earl Jones say "luke, I am your Father."

I live to hear Alex Jones say "New World Order" over and over...

He's been saying since Waco and it never gets old. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a box of INFO WARS bumpers stickers and I'm going to Walmart to spread the good news.

Carry on.

Reactions: Charger442
Some people want to hear James Earl Jones say "luke, I am your Father."

I live to hear Alex Jones say "New World Order" over and over...

He's been saying since Waco and it never gets old. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a box of INFO WARS bumpers stickers and I'm going to Walmart to spread the good news.

Carry on.
Hehehe...thats funny.

You know who I heard say New World Order before Jones? George H. W. Bush when he unveiled it in a 1989 speech along with the term 'A kinder, gentler nation'.

And we all know he was the kind, gentle father we all wish we had.

Last edited:
Hehehe...thats funny.

You know who I heard say New World Order before Jones? Herbert H. W. Bush when he unveiled it in a 1989 speech.

And we all know he was the kindly, trustworty father we all wish we had.
Who knew he was one the ring leaders. We've been played for over a century. All the way back to Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

Thanks for posting, just finished listening to the entire interview. For those that believe Jones and Tucker are “disinformation assets for the CIA”, who do you listen to then too have an informed opinion on current events?
Towards the end of the interview on the election, doubtful that Biden is going to actually be the Dems candidate and believe Trump will never be allowed to be president again. Sinister thinking on eliminating both candidates declaring marshal law, I hadn’t considered that option but with today’s deep state I guess anything is possible.

Thanks for posting, just finished listening to the entire interview. For those that believe Jones and Tucker are “disinformation assets for the CIA”, who do you listen to then too have an informed opinion on current events?
Towards the end of the interview on the election, doubtful that Biden is going to actually be the Dems candidate and believe Trump will never be allowed to be president again. Sinister thinking on eliminating both candidates declaring marshal law, I hadn’t considered that option but with today’s deep state I guess anything is possible.
Two Mikes with COL Mike and Dr. Mike are decent and John B Wells & Michael Savage aren’t too bad.

Reactions: IronSkillet
What is interesting to me is people thinking everything is black or white. Listen to this person. Don't listen to that person. You're either with us or against us. That is intentional.

I remember listening to Coast to Coast long ago. Most of it was National Enquirer level stupid stuff, but every once in a while something was on that was more than just seances and mystic crystals. You had to personally sort the wheat from the chaff. Nothing has really changed since then.

What is interesting to me is people thinking everything is black or white. Listen to this person. Don't listen to that person. You're either with us or against us. That is intentional.

I remember listening to Coast to Coast long ago. Most of it was National Enquirer level stupid stuff, but every once in a while something was on that was more than just seances and mystic crystals. You had to personally sort the wheat from the chaff. Nothing has really changed since then.
Thats what Jones said. Break up the masses and scatter them. Thats when Tucker likened it to Babal in scriptures.

If they can create a manmade pandemic to shut the world's ecomomy down indefinately, they can create a catostrophic event or events like Jones described to decalre Martial Law indefinately. Therein lies your dictatorship.

Anyone who thinks they're going to peacefully hand the keys to the White House they stole in the 2020 coup back to Trump is in for a rude awakening.

I don't think that "they" want martial law--it's too obvious. They want to be able to say "democracy " and be the power behind the "elected" puppet.

This goes back long before WWI. Powerful family dynasties have existed since at least the Magna Carta when the "people" (meaning the knights, not the serfs) took some power from the king. There was some form of this in ancient Greece and Rome. You can even find it in the Old Testament, although there was no pretense of a democracy or republic.

I don't think that "they" want martial law--it's too obvious. They want to be able to say "democracy " and be the power behind the "elected" puppet.

This goes back long before WWI. Powerful family dynasties have existed since at least the Magna Carta when the "people" (meaning the knights, not the serfs) took some power from the king. There was some form of this in ancient Greece and Rome. You can even find it in the Old Testament, although there was no pretense of a democracy or republic.
They damn sure do if the Trump train is barreling at them in '24. If martial law isn't feasable, they'd resort to more extreme actions; either "arrest/Epstein" Trump like they've been trying to do or worse.

But if anyone thinks the 'other than Mexicans' flooding over the border don't include Hamas and Hezbollah sleeper cells to create terrorist attacks that will result in martial law then they're fuc't in the head.

Coast to Coast and Savage Nation, back in the early 90’s with no seniority ended up working overnight frequently, those two radio programs about the only thing you could tune in for talk radio.

Moving forward into the next year my expectations are set at an all time low, after watching things deteriorate not sure what will get pulled out of the bag next. One recent indicator is seeing both dems & reps quitting in Congress before the term is over, they are trying to distance themselves before the %#@* hits the fan.

*did anyone see the Clay Higgins video, “stand with me”?

Anyone on TV, and I mean pretty much everyone that is allowed on TV. Is controlled. You guys really think Tucker just woke up and saw the errors of his ways? Then you don’t understand yet how far back this psyop goes.

Here is the text from the post above.

I worked for #AlexJones for nearly a decade. Had a 3 hour program where I gave my take on what was happening without editorial interference — until 20202020 was the year he truly showed what he was made of with the "4D Chess" excuses for Trump rolling out the lockdowns, medical martial law, and creating the shots.And then he went full in on "Stop the Steal", laying the groundwork for it 2 days after the election with Steve Pieczenik's BIG lie about "blockchain quantum" ballots identifying those who rigged the election and 20,000 National Guard already arresting people (2 days after the election). It had 1.4M views in the first day. Rush Limbaugh commented on it. Clarence Thomas' wife sent it to Mark Meadows asking if it was true. It wasn't.I opposed it here and on my Infowars show. I was told I would be fired if I kept it up. I continued to call it BS. When Alex was raising (who knows how much) money for his Jan6 shenanigans, I called it a grift on air there at Infowars. I was fired on 17Dec20. I continued to warn people away from J6 up to, and including that morning on my now independent show. I'm on record that it would a setup, loaded with federal agent provocateurs. Tucker & Alex are close friends — both are trust fund kids with extensive family connections to the CIA. Agent provocateurs come in many guises.

4:20 PM · Dec 10, 2023
·
Views

one year before joining Fox News, Tucker Carlson described himself as a “trust fund baby” and “extraordinarily loaded just from money I inherited”.

On the same radio show, Carlson described himself as an “out-of-the-closet elitist”: “I don’t run around pretending to be a man of the people; I’m absolutely not a man of the people, at all.”

Art Bell or George Noory?

Coast to Coast is entertaining as fuck.

This sums up Tucker and his relationship with (((them))) and the CIA

So if Tucker Carlson is in truth Hunter Biden's BFF then why is he presenting such damning evidence against his fellow elitists? He doesn't need the money, according to you, to justify the hassle and risks of being a mouthpiece and champion for the goodguys anymore than Trump does. Is he an actor for some fictional story of evil Globalists vs noble America loving patriots and the outcome has already been decided like a WWE match? Serious question.

I knew someome who went to Travis High School in Austin with Alex Jones and met him in person through that same guy later in the early 90's when he first started his show. According to this other person he wasn't a trust fund rich kid but just your average middle class kid from a middle class area of Austin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
So if Tucker Carlson is in truth Hunter Biden's BFF then why is he presenting such damning evidence against his fellow elitists? He doesn't need the money, according to you, to justify the hassle and risks of being a mouthpiece and champion for the goodguys anymore than Trump does. Is he an actor for some fictional story of evil Globalists vs nobel America loving patriots and the outcome has already been decided like a WWE Serious question.

I knew someome who went to Travis High School in Austin with Alex Jones and met him in person through that same guy later in the early 90's when he first started his show. According to this other person he wasn't a trust fund rich kid but just your average middle class kid from a middle class area of Austin.
Look, I’m all for listening to whomever, but just research history before breaking out the cheerleader outfits. I absolutely could be wrong on my takes. But I did at least take into account where they came from. And what they do not ever talk about is also revealing.

Look, I’m all for listening to whomever, but just research history before breaking out the cheerleader outfits. I absolutely could be wrong on my takes. But I did at least take into account where they came from. And what they do not ever talk about is also revealing.
I don't have a cheerleader outfit, you may be in the wrong forum, but I don't know how much deeper a person is supposed to research a person when Alex Jones is being railroaded and financially ruined by TPTB. Thats one helluva deep cover for even the most dedicated 'agent provocateur.'

Last edited:
If everyone and everything they say and do can be discredited, how do we build trust in anything?
Alex Jones can't drain the swamp but be can quantify and contain it in one pool to look at so it doesn't flood and drown the people lost in it, asking WTF?

And what they do not ever talk about is also revealing.
I think it's pretty clear at this point that there is a line you are not allowed to cross. They know it, we know it, they know we know it. But you are not allowed to discuss it. So if you're smart, you point around the edges, draw circles, make obscure references. But never say the quiet part out loud.

Just pointing out that there is a line is a line you're not supposed to cross. Overton window stuff, keep the focus over there.

If playback allows, you can always speed it up to 2x speed. All the interview, half the time

M
Alex Jones talks fast, almost nonstop and is intense as Tucker Carlson, unlike Hannity, is an excellent host and interviewer and doesn't butt in and try and talk over Jones.

I honestly don't know how one could speed it up faster and still process it. I had to use CC to read along and would have to stop and go back to catch something Jones had said.

I like TC but never paid much attention to AJ before. He sounds relatively normal in that interview. 4 years ago he sounded like just another conspiracy theorist, then most, if not all, of his conspiracies turned out to be true.

If TC is a CIA plant, why was he the only one in the media to call out the J6 bullshit for what it actually is?

Did you not read how he pushed the Jan 6th narrative and tried to profit off it?
No. But I will, reading it with as much scrutiny as you have for his narrations.

If it turns out to be true, it still doesn't diminish or erase his observations about the Globalist elite's agenda.

Austin in ground zero for what he's talking about and I happen to know personally the element he's describing; a big tech mogul whose family members are with Google and an MIT chemist and Alex Jones describes them to a tee. They aren't some mystical, abstract boogy people, Ive seen them up close. They are evil. They view and refer to me and my fellow ignorant, trusting, God fearing patriots as 'people like you.'