• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Good link for stage shooting video ?

If you want videos of people shooting stages, check out the older videos from the National Rifle League. Their match videos from the 2018-2020 seasons were pretty good about explaining a stage then letting you watch people shoot it. Only downside was that it was often from the perspective of the average shooter trying out the stage, so you sometimes get to see people make mistakes and approach things the wrong way rather than watching how an experienced shooter did it. There were some clips of good shooters too so you get a slice of everything.

Reactions: Alienta
Their match videos from the 2018-2020 seasons were pretty good about explaining a stage then letting you watch people shoot it.
That was the golden age of NRL videos. I was extremely disappointed to see them go with other formats and I've since unsubscribed from their channel. It was cool that they showed what cartridge people used, and seeing what some of the newer shooters struggled with.

OP you can check out pdoodle10_longrange, Matt300BLK, and some of the older Long Range with the Lilys content if you just want to see people shooting stages. Covertnoob5 has a few, but mostly reviews with some footage of shooting here and there.

Any good link to share about PRS stage shooting videos ?
I did a bag video a while ago that had a lot of stages in it and how I shot them at the time...Have changed a few things today but it should give you a good idea...Hope it helps! You can skip to the 4:00 mark if you want:

Reactions: 5Baize
The coverage from last years AG Cup is going up next week, I believe on 3/16 on the Outdoor channel, Shooting USA. May also be on their website for streaming afterward.

Reactions: 5Baize
If you want videos of people shooting stages, check out the older videos from the National Rifle League. Their match videos from the 2018-2020 seasons were pretty good about explaining a stage then letting you watch people shoot it. Only downside was that it was often from the perspective of the average shooter trying out the stage, so you sometimes get to see people make mistakes and approach things the wrong way rather than watching how an experienced shooter did it. There were some clips of good shooters too so you get a slice of everything.

Indeed I started watching and yes it is quite good. Really the kind of stuff I was looking for.

Reactions: Sheldon N
@rothgyr thanks for the mention! I’m starting to do some stage videos on my IG. Just posted an NRL hunter stage. I’d recommend @velayo_0317 on IG add YouTube. Phil has good stage content.

Reactions: rothgyr
Definitely check out the precision rifle network stage studies by far my favorite series and really hope he starts doing them again

Reactions: Cjwise5
Follow Phil Velayo

His stage videos are top-notch

See this question, this is part of my Bitch about the PRS, where are the resources after all that money being made

Where are the instructional videos from Shannon, K&M this is described as the Disney Land of Precision Shooting, yet I don't see any media, any resources, anything of value to a new shooter coming out that place

it's pathetic and a big part of my bitch

But follow Phil.... or Joel above PRN YT Channel