• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good looking church wife in Brazil cheats on her personal trainer husband with homeless guys

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
The husband finds his wife screwing a homeless guy in her car and beats him to a pulp. Wife claims God told her to screw vagrants.

It's bad enough when your wife's screwing around on you but it's even worse when it's with a hobo LOL

I bet that car could use some Febreze.

Last edited:
The husband finds his wife screwing a homeless guy in her car and beats him to a pulp. Wife claims God told her to screw vagrants.

It's bad enough when your wife's screwing around on you but it's even worse when it's with a hobo LOL

I bet that car could use some Febreze.
Those cigars are amazing to some. Lmao!

Bet his dick don’t work or is small.
Personal trainer = steroids.

There was an ex U.T football Hall of Fame and pro football player in our circle that told us you couldn't really compete in the NFL unless you did steroids.

A buddy of mine was doing his g/f because apparently he couldn't compete in the sack as a result of all the steroids he was doing.

There was an ex U.T football Hall of Fame and pro football player in our circle that told us you couldn't really compete in the NFL unless you did steroids.

A buddy of mine was doing his g/f because apparently he couldn't compete in the sack as a result of all the steroids he was doing.
I was thinking that. Or, maybe he was banging some other broads, she found out, and was like “im gonna get the dirtiest mofos around”.

She sounds like she's bipolar, manic and delusional. I knew a female doctor, who would literally, screw everything with a penis when she was manic, but a perfect lady when not.
I believe that.

Reactions: BLEE
I was thinking that. Or, maybe he was banging some other broads, she found out, and was like “im gonna get the dirtiest mofos around”.
At least those bums got some use out of those fake bolt ons her husband paid for.

Reactions: Jgunner
Her steroid husband has no testicles "side effect" so some dirty bum with big balls has to bang his wife. Go pump iron bitch....

why worry or think about another penis or it's size , give it 15 or 20 years you would be dam lucky if yours is still working at all with or without steroid use . it's the smallest problem a man can have to worry about when getting old . hair and teeth falling out and higher in order of importance prostate ,or other form of cancer are more likely

Yep, that is the problem. Because of the injections, body thinks it has too much testosterone, so reduces output. His gonads shrink, output goes super low. GF wants some real sex, and her guy just cannot produce.

download - 2022-03-20T142908.562.jpeg

I can see her getting some on the side but from a bum ........

I’m pretty sure I saw a video of this on a website somewhere.

Also, homeless man says the black eyes were 100% worth it and has booked another session for next week 😂