• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Morning!

Brian Moyer

Brian Moyer
Minuteman
It's good to be back brothers! I've been away for awhile. Extremely busy with work and other things. But I'm here for the duration. Wyoming has been very good to my wife and I.
We moved here from Michigan and I just lost my wife to cancer so I'll be hanging out here and hopefully I'll be able to contrbute to the cause in some way or some manner.
Sincerely,
Brian

Re: Good Morning!

Welcome back!
welcome.gif

Been down that road in 2004 not fun at all. Found a very nice replacment (she found me) in 05 (great 60th birthyear that was).I sure hope you are as lucky and your heart will be healed. My best to you.

Thank you brothers. We've all had to walk down some very rough roads in lives. But we are survivors and to quote George Orwell
"We sleep safe in our beds at night because rough me stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." We are those rough men God Bless you All.
Brian