• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good muzzle brake for PRS that have Hub thread?

Are there any good muzzle brake out there for PRS but also have HUB thread for a suppressor?

Not really.

I use Rearden mounts. They are great suppressor mounts. However, as muzzle brakes they won't be as effective as the popular self-timing options.

Many suppressor mounts will be constrained by the parameters required to allow them to be suppressor mounts. Meaning, they will generally be pretty short with only one, maybe two, ports.

Your best bet may be Area419's system. You will have to take the brake off to put on the suppressor, but you get the best of both worlds. Or direct thread.

Not really.

I use Rearden mounts. They are great suppressor mounts. However, as muzzle brakes they won't be as effective as the popular self-timing options.

Many suppressor mounts will be constrained by the parameters required to allow them to be suppressor mounts. Meaning, they will generally be pretty short with only one, maybe two, ports.

Your best bet may be Area419's system. You will have to take the brake off to put on the suppressor, but you get the best of both worlds. Or direct thread.
got it, thanks for the info! i'll look into it

What issues did you have with the A419?

I haven't used their suppressor mounting system, however their brakes would always get stuck on the adapters for me. Though many seem to claim the system works great 🤷‍♂️

That and no wrench flats on the brakes...

Reactions: kthomas