• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good news for Americans is bad news for Dems.......

Democrats can hasten their complete control of power via enconomic collaspe. So, of course that is what they hope for.

But sadly, even without economic collaspe, democrat take-over is just a matter of time. Those wheels have been turning for decades and always toward the eventuality.

Its a real sad shame that to spite trump and maintain power they would wish for harm to country and countryman, just for their own greed, power lust, and said spite. Id say Im shocked, but democrats are anti-american traitorous pieces of shit, and they would sell America to the EU or China for a buck. Sick, demented, and malicious worms.

CNBC has been great this morning they are so pissed just downright upset at markets moving higher. B/f I had to pull away this morning Squawk Box had 3 consecutive perma bears all known Trump haters casting any and all doubt they could. Then Rick Santelli came on with a special report that new homes sales ticked up 1% in April when they were expected to drop 22%!!!! You'd think that is news right? They cut away from Santelli so fast it was comical.

Biden is now my fav.....keep him in front of the camera 24/7 it's only going to get better.

Reactions: Snuby642 and lash
Democrats can hasten their complete control of power via enconomic collaspe. So, of course that is what they hope for.

But sadly, even without economic collaspe, democrat take-over is just a matter of time. Those wheels have been turning for decades and always toward the eventuality.
sad but true. almost glad to say I won't be around to see the final collapse.

Failure of our system in not only what Democrats hope for, it is what they work ceaselessly for. A void must be created before it can be filled.

Reactions: Aries256
CNBC has been great this morning they are so pissed just downright upset at markets moving higher. B/f I had to pull away this morning Squawk Box had 3 consecutive perma bears all known Trump haters casting any and all doubt they could. Then Rick Santelli came on with a special report that new homes sales ticked up 1% in April when they were expected to drop 22%!!!! You'd think that is news right? They cut away from Santelli so fast it was comical.

Biden is now my fav.....keep him in front of the camera 24/7 it's only going to get better.

don't confuse the markets with the economy. When Uber laid off 25% of its workforce the price bumped.

There are no friends to the common man on Wall St, if you mistakenly think there are, then you're their fodder.

Economies operate at a lag typically. we have undergone a siesmic shock, probably as sever a shock in as short a time as ever in our modern global history. The effects, whatever they may be, will not be fully felt yet.

Farmers have liquidated stock, whole supply chains have been ceased, whole production lines and orders placed for months/quarters in advance have been cancelled or reduced. This will all leave a mark and won't buff out so easily. Some banker making bank on tick data isn't a measure of anything that's healthy or otherwise.

And no, I don't hold the idea that the markets provide liquidity to economic growth, not anymore, not really...

Reactions: Aries256
don't confuse the markets with the economy. When Uber laid off 25% of its workforce the price bumped.

There are no friends to the common man on Wall St, if you mistakenly think there are, then you're their fodder.

Economies operate at a lag typically. we have undergone a siesmic shock, probably as sever a shock in as short a time as ever in our modern global history. The effects, whatever they may be, will not be fully felt yet.

Farmers have liquidated stock, whole supply chains have been ceased, whole production lines and orders placed for months/quarters in advance have been cancelled or reduced. This will all leave a mark and won't buff out so easily. Some banker making bank on tick data isn't a measure of anything that's healthy or otherwise.

And no, I don't hold the idea that the markets provide liquidity to economic growth, not anymore, not really...
I certainly don't confuse them if you read any of my other posts on Wall St and Main St it's a total disconnect, but then again it has been since 2008 blatantly and even beyond that it's hardly arguable when looking at the Feds inflation failures. My point of the post is that liberals don't give a shit if anything is good anywhere they want it all to fail to hurt Trump. If a liberal were in TWH the CNBC hosts would be orgasmic.

Certainly there are going to be sectors with massive pain ahead, but that doesn't mean intelligent investors can't still get a return on their assets. In point of fact in the last 45 days it's been about as difficult as falling out of a chair picking up steals of the decade. Then again some people find a way to stick the wall in that scenario too. I'm fully expecting and have repeatedly called for antoher 10-20% pullback this year......but the lack of journalistic integrity by the left is just laughable right now. When I saw PIMCO closed end funds trading below NAV for the 2nd time in 20 years I bought like mad....and there were literal piles of companies in the same scenario that have and will continue to pay fantastic dividends.

for sure there are investing strategies. Those are probably out of reach of the common chap who's had to deal with furloughs, unemployment and loss of revenue etc. unfortunately.

lack of journalistic integrity is universal, not unique to any one source unfortunately. I don't think Trump has any measure or understanding of the economy as his sole indicator is the markets to which we've both agreed is not a viable guide to the economy and prospects of the country at large.

Our economy is largely out of our hands. We have one tool - printing press - and we've been used harder than a one ho pimp. At some point things will get 'irrationally exuberant' again I suppose. It's going to be a bad Q3 and very glum Q1'21 but perhaps a not so bad H1 '21. I"m looking at LEAPS personally. Timing has never been my strong suit.