• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Good news for Ft. Carson personnel living on post.

cms81586

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2005
AZ
A few months ago I was researching which suppressor to buy when I found out that Ft. Carson had a post regulation prohibiting machine guns, SBR's, SBS's, and suppressors. Well for some reason I started looking into it again and found this revision...done at the beginning of the year just after I was looking before. In Section 2-6 it states those items are prohibited, unless you have a tax stamp and propper paperwork. Looks like it has changed so that you can own them now while living on post. Needless to say...my gun purchase priorities just changed to make way for a .30cal can now. Just have to decide which one for my TRG. Wanted to give a heads up for anyone that might have been in the same situation as myself.

http://www.carson.army.mil/mpd/FC%20Regs/NEW%20PDF/Updates/FC%20REG%20210-18.pdf