• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good news for once....

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    :D
    A middle school in New York and its food vendor, Aramark, apologized after students were served chicken and waffles, along with watermelon on the first day of Black History Month.

The lunch menu offered on February 1 at Nyack Middle School in Rockland County was “inexcusably insensitive and reflected a lack of understanding of our district’s vision to address racial bias,” David A. Johnson, the school’s principal, wrote in a letter to parents.

What smooth brane mongoloid complained about that? That sounds delicious, and I’m the whitest person on the planet

What smooth brane mongoloid complained about that? That sounds delicious, and I’m the whitest person on the planet

Someone whiter than you that hates life, hates themselves and was trying to score idiot cheap points with others that hate the complainer. Everyone else I'm sure where happy.

Reactions: The D
    I don't see the issue here. Just shut the fuck up eat. You should thank God you have food to eat. Morons!

Attachments

• 2560px-Fried_chicken,_waffles,_watermelon.jpg
      2560px-Fried_chicken,_waffles,_watermelon.jpg
      821.2 KB · Views: 31
    Last edited: