• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Good place to get a Premier

Re: Good place to get a Premier

I bought mine from CS Tactical. They were excellent to deal with, answered my questions and sent my scope out right-a-way. Great choice in top end optics. I've had mine for around 4 years and it continues to perform.

+1 for CS Tactical they will take care of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake_c02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for CS Tactical they will take care of you. </div></div>

Mike is super to deal with.

I've been treated very well for the last few years by Alex & crew over at Euro Optics.So far I've purchased 2 Premiers from them.

I picked mine up from Triad.

Really though, all of the Hide sponsors are great, and Triad just happened to have the scope I wanted in stock and I'd done some recent business with him. Any one of them (and I've dealt with several) would have been great to deal with, so no matter who you go with, you'll be taken care of.

CS tactical or eurooptics that is where I get most of my scopes. Which reticle are you getting?