• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good police chiefs - fired by city council - police raiding gym

Been watching Nick for some time now. He's a good dude and has a right to be pissed.

He's made a few more follow up videos. Worth watching.

Reactions: Bender
So for me the big issue is that they trust past on his property using a key card that was not issued to them.

in some jurisdictions that’s considered breaking and entering, not just trespassing... frankly, if they brought that up with the North Carolina state police I’m not so certain the acting chief couldn’t be arrested. Of course trying to get them to do it is a whole Nother ball of wax....

I will say that anybody up for election in the town is probably going to be pretty unhappy come in the next election. That one thing is enough to ruin your career.

Sounds like a really good guy anyone would be fortunate to have served with him I would imagine. I always wondered why lowes and home depot and the other essential businesses were allowed to stay open and its for tax revenue like he said.

I pray many of the fence-sitters get into politics. We HAVE TO start fighting back.

these are the same cops who would come gather up guns.

I think there are two sides to this… And one of them being that the captain has a bone to pick with the guy who owns the gym. It’s literally moved into the realm of harassment. To the point where I’m waiting for half the gyms patrons to be standing on the roof with guns and the other have to be inside exercising. (I’m not advocating violence, but they’re not breaking any laws According to the gym owners attorney.)

this is assuming that the gym owner has given us all of the information.

of course, I have a hard time believing the acting chief of police, a.k.a. the captain, does not know that he really doesn’t have a leg to stand on. All across the country municipalities and states are beginning to find out that the constitution limits what they can do during this epidemic / pandemic.

I think there are reasonable limits to what the public can be expected to do, even if not wanting to maintain those reasonable limits is what they want to do. Me, I can afford to stay home for quite a while if necessary… And I have an autistic little boy who really won’t do well if he gets sick when it comes to diagnostic procedures and being able to discuss it with people. However, at some point everyone Hass to go back to work and it’s a real shit burger.

Sounds like a really good guy anyone would be fortunate to have served with him I would imagine. I always wondered why lowes and home depot and the other essential businesses were allowed to stay open and its for tax revenue like he said.
Always follow the money

it’s why Churches are still closed. Government hates the competition of worship

So for me the big issue is that they trust past on his property using a key card that was not issued to them.

in some jurisdictions that’s considered breaking and entering, not just trespassing... frankly, if they brought that up with the North Carolina state police I’m not so certain the acting chief couldn’t be arrested. Of course trying to get them to do it is a whole Nother ball of wax....

I will say that anybody up for election in the town is probably going to be pretty unhappy come in the next election. That one thing is enough to ruin your career.

It's called "Constructive Breaking" No warrant. Place not open to the public. They should be prosecuted. If a pissed off wife gives a cop a key to her house and says her husband has an illegal machine gun there, the cops still have to get a warrant to search and seize. That PD is AFU.

Those cops endanger the lives of other cops. When a cop sitting in a restaurant gets shot for no reason, everyone is puzzled. Don't be. It's stuff like this that builds up anger.

Those cops endanger the lives of other cops. When a cop sitting in a restaurant gets shot for no reason, everyone is puzzled. Don't be. It's stuff like this that builds up anger.

So what really kind of bugged the shit out of me is that in every case no one is wearing a mask...

If the police chief and the captain are trying to play the holier than thou “you should be cited or prosecuted for your behavior card,” why the hell aren’t the police wearing masks?

So what really kind of bugged the shit out of me is that in every case no one is wearing a mask...

If the police chief and the captain are trying to play the holier than thou “you should be cited or prosecuted for your behavior card,” why the hell aren’t the police wearing masks?
You know the answer. It’s never been about stopping any virus that may or may not be going around. It’s about exercising authority and seizing more power

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
What could possibly go wrong, giving the city council the power to build their own group of henchmen. Oh, you believe in the constitution, and will follow it, over our marching orders, we will find someone who will follow orders. Top law enforcement individuals being elected could be a check on this kind of bull shit.

What could possibly go wrong, giving the city council the power to build their own group of henchmen. Oh, you believe in the constitution, and will follow it, over our marching orders, we will find someone who will follow orders. Top law enforcement individuals being elected could be a check on this kind of bull shit.

That's probably why most sheriffs, not all but most, appear to be the ones in LE that are standing by the citizens in this mess.