• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Price On Norma .22 LR

CCI also makes non-lead 22 that shoots poorly. And the lead ban is only for hunting, if you just want to plink or shoot targets, you can use traditional ammo.

You can also load your own lead free 22 using Cutting Edge’s products. Cutting Edge has told me that it qualifies for CA’s lead free restrictions, but the last time I looked it was not on CA’s published list. But it shoots a lot better than the commercial stuff.

I bought a case when it was on sale recently. It runs perfectly in my Hammerli 208 and Marvel. It also ran well in a teammates Hammerli 280. The recoil is less snappy and seems to be a little more accurate than CCI SV. I also use it in my smallbore rifles where it shoots like my usual SK standard plus. You may be able to order it cheaper than your local gun shop.
Does it come packaged in a 500 round brick, like most other .22 ammo?

I have shot it in a Vudoo and a JW15 it is equivalent to Remington golden bullet.