• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Good scope and mount for Iray RH25 as clip on??

all my scopes are set at 1.5 height, as I use both Night vision and thermal. Actually hunt more at night than day. I have an RH25 and mostly use it for hand held. My mounts are Spurh. Built like a tank. Not cheap. lotta debate on all scopes. I have Leupold. For a RH25 gotta be good low power. 1x6, 2x8, or 2x10. Mostly use in the 2 to 6 power range otherwise the image starts to pixilate.

I have no experience with a razor but the magnification is right on.. Any bigger and you will have the image be blurry.

Are these supposed to match up better. Vortex 30 mm mount 1.59”.

Rh25 with ac52 pictail and ac36 qd mount

Attachments

• IMG_3958.jpeg
    IMG_3958.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 116
Something is not right, the optical axis of the RH25 with pictail and in that mount should be close to 1.60".
Can you verify the height of the optical axis of your scope?
Another thing: you have your pictail rail mounted backwards on the RH25.

Something is not right, the optical axis of the RH25 with pictail and in that mount should be close to 1.60".
Can you verify the height of the optical axis of your scope?
Another thing: you have your pictail rail mounted backwards on the RH25.
That mount is only 1.45”. And you are correct on pictail I already switched it. Getting the other vortex mount that is 1.59” should help. Ill report back. Thx for replying

1702151848560.jpeg

1702151985621.jpeg

1702152057491.jpeg

Anything 1-6/1-8/1-10x will work fine. 6x is max useful magnification. Beyond that, you’re just making things fuzzy.

Reactions: Maddog51