• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Good set of rings?

captnmo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2008
Fort Lewis, WA
I'm looking for a good set of 30mm rings for an AR-10. I've been looking at Burris XTRs or even their PEPR (single rail rings). I'd like QD rings but that's not primarily important. I know, I know, I get what I pay for but I really don't think I'll need to spend $110 on the rings when the Burris XTR go for around $60. I'm just wondering if there are any other good brands out there that I don't know about besides the usual ones. As always, thanks!

Re: Good set of rings?

Nightforce, USO, TPS, Badger Ordnance, Larue Tactical....

The list continues.

Sounds like you have already made up your mind, why even ask for our opinion?

I use Seekins only.

USMCj,
I'm naming Burris because it's what I know and see in my local retail stores. Not that I've made my mind up on it. I don't know a lot about it so that's what I have in my mind as to what a set of rings ought to look like and using those as a comparisons. I would like your opinion on whether or not my idea is correct. I ask your opinion because I figure a lot of people on here are knowleadgable.

So far im really happy with my tps rings.... Big river tactical has em in stock and is really great and easy to deal with, a member here too.