• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good Shoot

This dude ran around the corner. Tripped. Gets tazed. Then turns straight into a red F150 LOL.

He probably couldn’t fight his way out of a wet sack.

Then trying to pull the ole hog leg from an ankle
Holster. Like wtf you doing man.

This dude ran around the corner. Tripped. Gets tazed. Then turns straight into a red F150 LOL.

I think the perp was trying to get to his gun when he rounded the corner, trip or not.

Was he Starsky or Hutch?

Or Crockett…

ankle holsters??? I thought those went out with bell bottoms?

Sirhr

My brother carries a .380 LCP 1, in an ankle holster…..🙄
Let me guess, Armani suits with a T-shirt?

You can always remind him that Crockett didn't originate that 'look.' Jed Clampett did.

1704462310249.png

Cheers,

Sirhr

I think the perp was trying to get to his gun when he rounded the corner, trip or not.
He was making an attempt after the first tase but opted out for running instead. He needed more space and time to get to it.

If it haden't been for the truck he would have created space and either outran the cop or had time to get his hands on his ankle carry.

That guy didn't look like the current generation of badguy, more like the white guy Massad Ayoob always describes.

Last edited:
He was making an attempt after the first tase but opted out for running instead. He needed more space and time to get to it.

If it haden't been for the truck he would have created space and either outran the cop or had time to get his hands on his ankle carry.

That guy didn't look like the current generation of badguy, more like the white guy Massad Ayoob always seems to have problems with.
Thats what i saw too.

Reactions: Grizz3153
I think the driver of the F150 should get a medal for stopping a deadly chase lol.

Also that aluminum truck surely has a dent somewhere.
Yeah imagine the story that person has now! Haha! Epic!

And the perp had wide open real estate, and he runs smack into the only truck within 50 yards. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: M4orturnate
That was so stupid, it seemed scripted. Perp had a death wish.

Where did the perp catch lead? Sort of looks like the muzzle was pointing chest, but I can't really tell, and it looks like he's holding his arm when it cuts out.

Yeah imagine the story that person has now! Haha! Epic!

And the perp had wide open real estate, and he runs smack into the only truck within 50 yards. 😂
I'm pretty sure the truck driver took the perp out on purpose. Perp wasn't prepared to deal with threats coming from 180 degrees apart.

Reactions: Makinchips208
This site is weird. I cannot ever remember whether I am supposed to be rooting for or against Team Gov't Enforcer...

Maybe if the guy had been arrested at the gas pump, and lived (or not been shot), the cop would be the bad guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Eunozs