• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Good situational awareness saved cops life.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Looks like qualifying at Martinsville but no wall to catch him.
    I went to my first and only NASCAR race at Martinsville around 68. A couple buddies skipped school and drove down to see the KIng, Richard Petty. good race though he didnt win that day. My dad did though. Years later he asked me "how was the Martinsville race?" He and his journalist/photographer friend were there and they snapped a photo of us. We had a great laugh, miss that guy.

Years later I was driving down I-81 past the raceway at Bristol, Sunday morning after a race. It was funny how you'd hit huge pockets of traffic as each parking lot cleared. Like little turd groups coming out after a sphincter contraction.

Wait til the greenies push EV only at NASCAR

17 year old kid driving a F80 too fast on public roads introduced to the limit of rear traction and oversteer.

Alternatively:

BMW driver doing BMW things
    #2 You could see the kid lose it as soon as he started the turn, didnt even make a good attempt.

Most think they are 'privileged'.

Last edited:
    Popo had an Angle that morning. That could have been very different.

Hayden.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Wait til the greenies push EV only at NASCAR

That actually might be an improvement.
    Watching not especially fast race cars going around and around and around the same circle over and over all day, seems kind of boring.

Plus imagine the excitement of raging fires when huge battery packs come apart on impact with the walls.

17 year old kid driving a F80 too fast on public roads introduced to the limit of rear traction and oversteer.

Alternatively:

BMW driver doing BMW things
    Most likely hit the brakes in a hard fast turn when he saw the flashing lights.

Bet the parents who bought the little shit that car were so proud of what they did for their son, and oblivious of what an idiot they had raised. 120mph is for the track, not 50mph rated traffic congested curving back roads with a one year experienced driver behind the wheel.

And I’ve always found Audi drivers are the worst of them all, by far. BMWs are lethargic in comparison, especially in Europe.

If only the car had more safety features, this never would have happened....:)

If this had been two years ago it never would have happened, as there was NOBODY getting pulled over !

I went to my first and only NASCAR race at Martinsville around 68. A couple buddies skipped school and drove down to see the KIng, Richard Petty. good race though he didnt win that day. My dad did though. Years later he asked me "how was the Martinsville race?" He and his journalist/photographer friend were there and they snapped a photo of us. We had a great laugh, miss that guy.
    Martinsville is my favorite track. Had an opportunity to go to the Martinsville race back in 2015 but family stuff came up and couldn’t make it.

That’s the year Kenneth punted Logano until the wall and Gordon went on to win his final career race.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Maggot
    situation awareness or he had on his PF Flyers! haha

1683153646968.png

Reactions: Maggot