• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Good to be back

awaken

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2006
Brisbane / Australia
I have not been here for years, when the site changed I just struggled with the format. I had some pretty full on life stuff happen also. I was so happy to see the hide had returned to its own site again... I'm looking forward to getting back into the precision rifle game again and spending a lot more time in the forum

David

I have not been here for years, when the site changed I just struggled with the format. I had some pretty full on life stuff happen also. I was so happy to see the hide had returned to its own site again... I'm looking forward to getting back into the precision rifle game again and spending a lot more time in the forum

David

Well David, dammit to hell, welcome back and in a serious tone hope your issues you suffered are better and you're ready to be back to being you. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Tucker is going through a weird stage in life also. The poor bastard just doesn't identify like he use to. Just say'n. ;)

TMegzdY.jpg