• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GOODBYE DON LEMON.

Meh, he pocketed enough money to keep him in crack and cabana boys for the rest of his life.

Gee… lemon and Tucker out within minutes of each other.

Wonder what deal was made among the Unimedia?

Sirhr

Proposed fix.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: lash
Don Lemon was always a "useful idiot," to be discarded the moment he was not needed anymore. This is that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYAggie
The hell's wrong with flexing a little vocab?

I didn't realize how far we had fallen until I read excerpts from letters that Civil War soldiers wrote... Guys with a 6th grade education sounding like they helped draft The Canterbury Tales.

Anyway...

Mike
You’re talking to the guy who thought that spelling out “seriously” was too much effort.

The hell's wrong with flexing a little vocab?

I didn't realize how far we had fallen until I read excerpts from letters that Civil War soldiers wrote... Guys with a 6th grade education sounding like they helped draft The Canterbury Tales.

Anyway...

Mike

I remember when that email was going around... A lot of the questions were about subjects that would be considered... archaic... by today's standards.

One question proposed a wagon with certain dimensions and how many bushels of wheat it could contain. Not exactly putting a man on the moon but the math was fairly involved... especially if you didn't have common knowledge of agricultural weights and measures used at the time.

For the poor shmoe in the video... A rod is 5½ yards. Lol.

Mike

I remember when that email was going around... A lot of the questions were about subjects that would be considered... archaic... by today's standards.

One question proposed a wagon with certain dimensions and how many bushels of wheat it could contain. Not exactly putting a man on the moon but the math was fairly involved... especially if you didn't have common knowledge of agricultural weights and measures used at the time.

For the poor shmoe in the video... A rod is 5½ yards. Lol.

Mike

Archaic or not, kids back then weren't taught in school that they can choose their own genders or that being born white automatically makes you an evil person.

You’re talking to the guy who thought that spelling out “seriously” was too much effort.
Eh, I was just jerking his chain anyway. I come from a line of English teachers but I don't get too bent about people using shorthand... Especially in an internet forum. It's not like we're writing our dissertations here or applying to be proofreaders at Webster's... I mean you picked up on what he meant.

It's English... It's been getting butchered since Hengist and Horsa decided to contract out as muscle for Vortigern 1600 years ago. Lol.

Mike

Reactions: lash and Ronws
Eh, I was just jerking his chain anyway. I come from a line of English teachers but I don't get too bent about people using shorthand... Especially in an internet forum. It's not like we're writing our dissertations here or applying to be proofreaders at Webster's... I mean you picked up on what he meant.

It's English... It's been getting butchered since Hengist and Horsa decided to contract out as muscle for Vortigern 1600 years ago. Lol.

Mike
I excelled in and got some good grades in English. I only screw up words and sentences on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Actually, I was and still am a bit better at math.

My SAT scores were 550 on verbal, 580 on math. I even see statements as "math." So, I can often detect when someone is saying something and it doesn't "add up." But, yeah, not the best scores and not the worst. At another time on an IQ test, I scored a 121. Which means I do stupid stuff while looking "smart."

Mike
You think that maybe you’re not the only one jerking his chain? 😉

Reactions: OkieMike
1682385439039.png

I excelled in and got some good grades in English. I only screw up words and sentences on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Actually, I was and still am a bit better at math.

My SAT scores were 550 on verbal, 580 on math. I even see statements as "math." So, I can often detect when someone is saying something and it doesn't "add up." But, yeah, not the best scores and not the worst. At another time on an IQ test, I scored a 121. Which means I do stupid stuff while looking "smart."
Some days I have the wherewithal to split atoms... Other days I couldn't evenly split a graham cracker.

Seriously though, I didn't inherit the genetics to be an English major... At least not the parts about grammar, sentence structure, and all that rigamarole. The history of the language is pretty dope though... Why certain words are spelled one way but pronounced another... Silent letters, especially the silent K at the beginning of knee, knife, knight... Pretty neat stuff.

Anyway...

Fuck Don Lemon... And the media in general.

Mike

Reactions: Ronws and lash
Some days I have the wherewithal to split atoms... Other days I couldn't evenly split a graham cracker.

Seriously though, I didn't inherit the genetics to be an English major... At least not the parts about grammar, sentence structure, and all that rigamarole. The history of the language is pretty dope though... Why certain words are spelled one way but pronounced another... Silent letters, especially the silent K at the beginning of knee, knife, knight... Pretty neat stuff.

Anyway...

Fuck Don Lemon... And the media in general.

Mike
I always remember that the pee in swimming is silent.

Reactions: OkieMike